Orangemonkie STUDIO SET – Foldio 2 Folding Portable Tabletop Studio Included with Shooting Tent Lighting AND Foldio360 Smart Turntable for 360 Degree Images for Smartphone or DSLR Camera Photography
|Sale:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$49.05 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STUDIO SET - The Foldio2 is an all-in one foldable and easily portable photo studio that includes all the necessary equipment (light, backdrops and power). Paired together with the revolutionary Foldio360 this unique studio set becomes the perfect option for both the amateur and professional alike!
- FOLDIO360 - The Foldio360 is a smart turntable that allows you to create 360° images using just a smartphone. Create your own stunning 360° images with the Foldio360. Foldio360 is designed for everyone. All you need is a light box and your smartphone or DSLR camera to use the Foldio360. Now it's easy to create 360° images.
- AUTOMATIC SHOOTING SYSTEM - The Foldio360 uses Bluetooth and IR sensors to connect directly with your smartphone and DSLR camera. Once you click the start button, it will automatically rotate, take photos and combine them to create one final 360 image. It’s truly simple, but incredibly awesome.
- HALO EDGE LIGHT SYSTEM - Experience 360° images to the next level. Foldio360 has a unique feature called Halo Edge light system to further enhance the quality of your 360° images. This helps eliminate any boundary line to create high quality 360 images.
- THE FOLDIO360 APP - We’re building iOS and Android apps so you can take full control of the Foldio360. We are designing the app with a focus on simplicity and accessibility to make it usable by everyone. Control image resolution, brightness, color temperature, focus, and zoom. Activate the Halo Edge light system and control your Foldio360 device. Edit your 360˚ images directly on the app and manage your gallery of 360˚ images.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
For Beginners or Pros on the Go
The Foldio2 is a portable tabletop lightbox with high-quality lighting included. With the Foldio2, anyone from beginners to professionals can use their point-and-shoot, DSLR, or even smartphone cameras to capture beautiful images.
The Foldio2 was designed as a simple, foldable, magnetic structure which allows anyone to quickly and easily set up a tabletop photo studio. From personal projects to product photos, you can have a professional looking image in a matter of minutes.
Foldio 360° Studio Set Available
Pair your Foldio2 with a Foldio360 turntable to create stunning 360° images. The Foldio360 features additional lighting to assist with clarity and background, and an app that you can use to control the turntable's lighting and positioning. You can even share your 360° images with the world.
Why Use a Lightbox?
You might be asking yourself why you need a tabletop lightbox to begin with. A lightbox is a simple, effective, and affordable way to make your photos of products or anything else look great and professional. You can get a professional looking photo without having to learn much about photography using the Foldio2.
Powerful Light with Built-in Dimmer
The Foldio2 boasts a powerful, adjustable, LED light strip. What this means is that you can finely tune the light levels in your shot according to what looks best to you. Maximum brightness can provide you with a solid white background that is popular in product photos. Paired with a removable diffuser, you can create an evenly lit picture. Using the diffuser helps you decrease an object's shadow to enhance your photograph's quality. It can also decrease the reflection of the Foldio's light on an object's surface.
Clear Pictures. Clear Choice
In today's interconnected world, pictures are a great way of communicating an idea or information. Whether you're making an informational website or selling items online, pictures are a key to success. You can get those professional looking photos in a snap. A portable, lightweight lightbox with an adjustable lighting and built-in diffuser - that's the Foldio2.
Overview - A Revolutionary & Unique Photo Studio Set
Foldio is the world’s 1st portable studio(Mini studio) with foldable design for a smartphone. It is unfolding a whole new level of possibilities in smartphone photography. It is all-in one portable studio(mini studio) which enables everyone to take awesome, studio-quality pictures with a smartphone using a simple setup.
FOLDIO360 - 360˚ Photography for Everyone
Foldio360 is a smart turntable that allows you to create stunning 360 images. All you need is the Foldio360, your smartphone, and a light box. We designed the Foldio360 to be available for everyone, no matter if you are an amateur or professional photographer. Foldio360 is easy and simple to use, but creates high quality 360 pictures.
Foldio 360 Features
– Automatic 360 degree shooting system
– HALO-EDGE light system
– Bluetooth & IR remote control
– Foldio360 application
– 360° image online platform
Studio Set Components
1 x Foldio2
– Portable studio (Mini studio) body with a handle
– Dual LED light strips with Dimmers
– White pouch
– 4 backdrops (White, Gray, Black, Green)
– Backdrop holder
– International Adapter kit (US, UK, AU, EU)
– Adapter kit pouch
– Foldio app
1 x Foldio360
– Smart turntable device
– Turntable adapter kit
– Foldio360 application
– 360° image online platform access
Top customer reviews
I must say that I honestly liked the battery-powered LED strips on the original Foldio, it allowed me to set up without needing a nearby outlet. Currently, I need to run an extension cord to use it on my dining room table, as the included cord on the AC adapter is not very long at all. I preferred the optional AC adapter. This is the only reason I didn't give this product five stars.
It folds up easily to fit into your bag (though the power supply is a little bulky and stowed separately), sets up easily and quickly, includes several backdrops to get the right contrast for your work, and is affordable. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to get the best possible snapshots of small items.
A few photos I took using the tent. One photo was taken on my iPhone (with white background), the other with my Nikon D7000 (black background)