- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002B8NZLA
- Item model number: BV10500
- Average Customer Review: 216 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,329 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
V Oratene Maintenance Oral Gel 2.5 oz
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Contains natural bio-active enzymes
- 100 % safe for daily use with all species pets
- 60 day supply in a 2.5 oz. tube.
- Provides long-lasting protection to the teeth and gums, and pets love the flavor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Biotene Maintenance Gel Contains natural bio-active enzymes that effectively inhibit harmful odor-causing bacteria and remove plaque from any species of pet. Gentle formula cleans, seals and protects teeth and gums from additional plaque build-up. Clear gel is easily applied to upper and lower gums and pets love the neutral flavor. Applies easily with your finger or may be used with a tooth brushing device.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsHydrogenated Starch Hydroslate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Beta-d-glucose, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Glucose Oxidase, Potassium Thiocyanate, Aloe Vera, Mutanase, Dextranase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As to the natural ones...there hasn't been any studies on essential oils and cats except for what's been done by private naturopathic vets in their own offices. One lady vet, in her master's thesis, i believe, did her own studies and found thyme and some other essential oils to be toxic to cats. But since it's not a huge published study, the manufacturers of the companies using Thyme oil think it's "Safe" until told otherwise. I choose to listen to the lady vet. There are also some cancer causing ingredients in this brand as well, but I can't really find anything that is 100% safe, so i'll stick with this for now.
*** I don't suggest you do this instead of taking your pet to the dentist. ***
Our dog loves the flavor of the gel (to me it smells like nothing) and gets excited when we ask her if she "wants some gel." She is still getting used to the sensation of us rubbing it on the inside surfaces of her teeth, but she tolerates it because she likes the flavor and she gets a treat afterward.
we also have a cat that i give the antiseptic gel to...he has chronic inflammation of the gums...no steroid treatment or antibiotics helped him...he could only eat canned food,because he could not chew because of the pain ...i give it to him once a day...now he can eat dry food , which is good...because canned food gets expensive when you have 5 cats (and they all share). his gums are still red but better...i will keep treating him with it ...he is much more active an playful now and that makes me happy.