Orbit Citrusmint Sugarfree Gum, 14-Piece Packs (Pack of 24)
- Two boxes, each box containing 12 14-piece little boxes (total of 24 little boxes / 336 pieces)
- Sugar-free gum with minty citrus flavor
- Sweetened with sorbitol, glycerol, and artificial sweeteners sucralose, aspartame, and acesulfame K
- Sweeteners have little impact on blood-sugar level, do not cause tooth decay
- Good substitute for high-calorie snacks
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Orbit is the first sugar free chewing gum by Wrigley, the maker of "Juicy Fruit". Believe it or not, Orbit gum was launched in 1944 during the war.
It was granted by the American Dental Association of a seal of approval to help improve dental health. It is 1 of the top 5 brands of gum in the United States.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I became a fan of Orbit gum through the citrusmint flavor. I've tried most of the Orbit gum flavors and citrusmint remains my all-time favorite, which initially surprised me since... Read morePublished on October 11, 2010 by Kara Stenberg
Its not like I have horrible breath, but hey, we all get the spicy nachos from time to time. This gum may be great for my teeth, but it doesn't pack much punch for re-flavoring... Read morePublished on March 19, 2009 by Frank W