- Save 10% each on this item offered by Orblue when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code TWOFRTEN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★★Save 50% OFF on Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel - Dough Blender when you purchase 1 or more Pie Server Stainless Steel Cake Cutter OFFERED by ORBLUE ★★ LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ Enter code ►► ODBPSC50 ◄◄ at checkout Enter code ODBPSC50 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★★Save 60% OFF on Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel - Dough Blender when you purchase 1 or more Silicone Stretch Lids, 6-Pack of Various Sizes OFFERED by ORBLUE ★★ LIMITED STOCK ONLY ★★ ►► SSLODB60 ◄◄ Enter code SSLODB60 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel - Professional Baking Dough Blender with Blades
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior Quality - The Professional Dough Blender is engineered from stainless steel construction so it will NOT break, bend or rust. This pastry cutter was meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come.
- Effortless Mixing - This pastry blender with blades quickly cut butter or margarine into dry ingredients such as flour, sugar or baking powder, combining a set of wet and dry ingredients seamlessly so you can bake your pie crust or cookie like a boss.
- Good Grip - The black soft-grip handle of the dough cutter absorbs pressure and won't spin or come loose in your hand. Hold it and note how comfortably your fingers wrap around it.
- Save Time - If you've ever had dough mixers before, you probably owned one with flexible wires like on a dough whisk that can take up to twice the time to do the same thing with the Professional Dough Blender. Haven't you put up with enough inconvenience?
- 100% Guarantee - If you have any problems FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE PRODUCT, we will refund your order in full PLUS supply a new item. Add to cart now because you literally risk nothing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Spring Chef Dough Blender, Top Professional Pastry Cutter with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blades (Black-Medium)
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Bladed Dough Blender and Cutter
Winco 5 Blade Pastry Blender, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough Blender
SUMO Dough Blender: Make Perfect Pie Crust · Pastry Cutter with Sharp Blades · Sturdy & Heavy Duty · Comfortable Grip · Dishwasher Safe [Purple]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Orblue||Spring Chef||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Yuca®|
|Color||Metal and Black||Black-Medium||Multicolor||Stainless Steel||Black||Purple|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||18/10 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel|
For HUGE Discounts See Special Offers Above
Baking Can't Get Any Easier With Professional Dough Blender
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your Professional Dough Blender:
1. This 100% stainless steel dough maker was meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come.
2. Combine wet and dry ingredients seamlessly to make your favorite pie or cookie like a boss.
3. Hold it in your hand and note the thickness of the handle and how comfortably your fingers wrap around it.
4. It is not like a dough cutter with flexible wires. Please avoid that hassle and you will make your life so much easier.
5. Backed by a LIFETIME Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Order your own Professional Dough Blender today. Use it in your kitchen to effortlessly mix wet and dry ingredients and cut your mixing time in half. You'll instantly start seeing how much faster, cleaner, and easier mixing, baking and pastry making becomes.
And if you order today you will get a special bonus: The FREE eBook Home Chef is a 70-page kitchen management book that reveals how to create your ideal kitchen, great tips for you to start that dream Chef career and much more. Get it sent to your email FREE just for ordering the Professional Dough Blender.
All you need to do is click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page to have your very own Professional dough mixer rushed straight to your door.
Why keep mixing dough the hard way? Haven't you put up with enough inconvenience?
Order now your Professional pastry cutter and join thousands of other satisfied customers who can't live without this super handy utensil!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) Handle and Grip: the handle is a nice thick rubber and extremely comfortable and easy to grip and use. No more sore hands and wrists from wooden handles. The rubber handle even maintains its grip when my hands have a bit of water or flour or other ingredients on them, unlike the wooden or other smooth hard handled ones.
(2) Size: it is a bit larger than other ones I have used but still works easily in a large bowl or on a cutting board.
(3) Shape: the metal sides are nice and flat and sturdy and wide so that when the pastry pops up between the cutting blades it doesn't go in every direction when pushed and twisted around. The base where the cutting blades are located is just a bit wider than the handle, putting the largest part right where you want it, where the most pressure is being put on it. The cutting blades are unique in shape in that they are shaped more like blades than round wires, have nice spacing between them, and are flat on the sides so the cut pastry can pop right up between the blades when cut or blended.
(4) Weight: I really like that the weight is evenly distributed so that it doesn't slip and slide around like some pastry cutters do because the handle is heavier than the rest of it. It is not too heavy either.
(5) Superior Cutting Blades: as mentioned above, the four strong cutting blades have sharp edges and are flat on the sides so they slice and blend easily. It's not like pushing a round wire through pastry. The cutting blades do not bend in the slightest, even when pushing down on them or twisting them. No more frustrating bendable round wires that have no actual edges to them, are too close together, and bend out of shape if you push or twist too hard. The cutting blades have enough space between them that a decent portion of pastry can be manipulated without just getting mashed up and stuck on round wire cutters.
(6) Cleaning: I pop it right in the dishwasher and it comes out like new. No wooden handles to warp or round wires that get bent from the heat. I also tried washing it by hand and the key is to let it soak for just a short time in warm soapy water to loosen up any ingredients stuck to it, and then it is very easy to just wipe clean. The flat sides and flat cutting blades plus the space between the sturdy cutting blades makes it very easy to get in between everything. Again, the cutting blades stay in place and don't bend and tangle while trying to clean and dry it. So dishwasher or hand washing are both simple.
(7) Storage: because it is so solid and sturdy I just throw it in with all my other baking tools and utensils. No worries like the wooden handled ones that it will get scuffed up. No worries like the ones with just the round wires that they will get bent out of shape and tangled up with themselves or even with other baking tools or utensils.
(8) Appearance: it is very attractive in both shape and color and will not clash with any odd colors. The black handle and steel sides and cutting blades look great and will match anything.
(9) Function and How Long I Expect it to Last: as described in my points above, it has superior functioning due to such things as size, shape, weight, the rubber handle, and the unique sides and blades. It functions so much better than any other pastry cutter I have used. The materials appear to be high quality so not only is it built better but I expect it to last a very long time (of course, only time will tell). I bake all the time and believe having a better functioning baking tool or utensil makes a huge difference while using it. Also, good materials means not having to be super careful every time I use it, and I hope I won't need to replace it for a very long time.
(10) Price: I know for most people price is a key factor in buying any item, and it is for me too. I look for a good balance between appearance and function, and price. I am not someone who has to have the latest and greatest item out there or one that has a big time name brand to brag about, at any cost. I want it to look good, function well for what I will use it for, and last, all at a reasonable price. When I bought it on Amazon the price was marked down from its full list price. Plus I have Amazon Prime so free shipping is always a bonus. After using it, I can honestly say that I would gladly have paid what the full list price was for it at the time I bought it.
(11) Highly Recommended: I would definitely recommend this for anyone who uses pastry cutters in their baking.
CONS: none so far, but as others often do I will update this review if I should find anything.
QUESTIONS: I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have.
I love it because it is super heavy duty. The stainless steel is thick and not thin. You can tell that it is extremely well made. The rubber grip is nice and comfortable. As a side note, I also use this to make guacamole and it makes avocado mashing very easy. Avocado mashing is generally an easy thing until you get the occasional unripe avocado. After mashing, it cleans pretty well. Getting avocado guts off of it is easy with a fork (or finger...just don't tell the wife). Food bits rinses right off and it cleans very well. I foresee us getting a lifetime of use from this thing. I highly recommend it.
As a side note, I was originally comparing this against the OXO version. I didn't like how the OXO had a plastic handle nor did I like how the plastic mated with the blade. I generally try to stay away from plastic and went for the rubber Orblue handle. The OXO does have an extra blade but I don't really see how that would be beneficial over the 4-bladed Orblue.