- File Size: 343 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Liquid Silver Books (October 6, 2008)
- Publication Date: October 6, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00408AXVE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,261,787 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Orca King II Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Then Big Tom meets Devon de la Cruz, an mixed blood of Jamaican, Spanish, French and probably some other heritage. Devon is openly gay and openly attracted by Big Tom. And Big Tom "reacts" to Devon in a way he only has for a woman in the past. Big Tom has not so many problem to accept his feelings, better urges, toward Devon, I believe that for him, women, men, are all the same, if he can scratch his itch... But a cosmic justice is upon him, and Big Tom has to suffer its punishment.
There is a bit of chaos in this novel, a mix of horny middle age men with young studs almost in season, melting together with mythological matings... Truth be told, I didn't like very much the brief male/female sex scene I had to read, for me it was superfluous, not since I didn't like the scene in itself, but since I really don't understand what was the meaning of that. And then also Big Tom's reason to love Devon are quite obscure. I understood very well the first part of the book, in a way I understood also Big Tom's reason to be attracted by Devon (why not? he is young, handsome, and available), but then the book descends on a paranormal level that left me a bit disconcerted... Probably for me it would be better if the novel remained to a most "ordinary" level, with some hint of paranormal events. One or two good sex scene between two male who feel attraction, even maybe one in semi-shifted form if you like.
On the other hand, maybe the novel has more power and originality in this way, since if it remained only contemporary M/M romance with a switch it would be like a lot of other books around. I don't know... maybe you need to read by yourself and make your own judgment.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils