Orca Men's S6 Full Sleeve Wetsuit
|Price:||$214.99 - $219.95|
- FLEXIBILITY - 2mm 39cell SCS coated Yamamoto underarm, shoulder and arm panels combined with a flexible Powerstretch lining provide a superb range of motion and improve flexibility.
- BUOYANCY - SCS coated Yamamoto front panel and a 4.5mm lower back panel provides maximum buoyancy and freedom of movement in the water.
- COMFORT - With less panels on the legs and arms, both functionality and comfort of the suit has been increased from it’s S5 predecessor.
- 39CELL - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SCS - Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you’re looking for an entry level open water swimming wetsuit that offers great flexibility and buoyancy at a superb price point. HYDROLITE - HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds. INFINITY SKN - It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkn lining plays an integral part in the unbelieveable flexibility of our wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkn is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The suit comes with instructions of how to put it on which I think the people who say to size up ignore. The guide even says "wetsuit is going to be very, very tight" and "make sure you get the wetsuit very, very snugly into the crotch area like change your voice snug. If it's not, it will throw off the neck and shoulders to make you think the suit is too small". This is very true! When you put it on make sure you work the legs of the suit up your legs so far that the crotch is tight. If you can easily close your zipper by yourself then the suit is most likely too big.
Trust me, all of this will lead to a better swimming experience. If your suit is comfortable out of water, it's too big! Too big suit will lead you to gather water inside the suit which in turn will fatigue you by dragging extra weight around.
All I can say about the suit is that it's fantastic. Great boyancy and warm.