- Nylon lining
- Zipper closure
- THE SPACE YOU NEED - Massive storage in a small package is what this authentic elite carrier system is all about. Backpacking in the USA requires the use of all available small in a lightweight frame. With it's 13" x 20" x 13" dimensions and appropriately sized 40L capacity, this pack has room for all of your essential gear. The unit is ideally used as a 3 day survival bag or backpack.
- BUILT TOUGH FOR AMERICANS - Our heavy duty military grade backpack is made from 600D polyester material. The ORCA tactical assault backpack is reinforced and double stitched at all stress points. The closures are secured by high quality zippers with nylon pulls that are rust resistant and tough and our Special coating makes our backpack for men both water resistant and scratch proof.
- MOLLE MODULAR SETUP - Molle backpack webbing system on front and sides ensures you can add tactical MOLLE gear and pouches as needed for any mission. Side compression straps ensure your load is secure. Fit any MOLLE accessory attachments with 2 straps on the pack's side. Our official survival bag compression straps include an elastic band to keep the straps organized and in place to prevent snagging.
- COMFORT AND FUNCTION - The assault style pack sports double stitched, padded shoulder straps and back area with mesh backing for comfort, ventilation, and strength during travel. The waist strap ends are folded and sewn over to keep from sliding through the buckles. Store up to a 1.5L hydration water bladder, laptop, or use for concealed carry. Hundreds of uses including patrol, hiking, hunting, survival, school, or camping.
- ORCA - A NAME YOU CAN TRUST - We manufacture our products according to the highest quality standards and make no compromises when it comes to the most important part of your day…. Movement! However, we want you to see for yourself how amazing our Tactical Military Backpacks are, RISK-FREE. That’s why each purchase is covered by a 100% Money Back Guarantee! So go on, give it a try and you’ll thank us later!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered these styles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
§ FUNCTION & INNOVATION BUILT RIGHT IN! §
At Orca, we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the competition. Our newly released Tactical Military Backpacks are both functional, durable and the most up-to-date Military Grade Backpacks on the market today. Whether you are camping, hiking or on patrol, there’s nothing better than knowing you are ready for anything the USA outdoors can throw at you. We engineered the Orca Tactical Military Backpacks to help you stay on top of your survival game. But the truth is, there’s so much more to love about our Military Grade Backpacks. We love seeing our Tactical Military Backpacks used on a daily basis. We live it. We use it. We are Orca.
WE HAVE YOU COVERED
Hydration Bladder compartment. Holds up to a 2.5L water bladder (not included) or 17" laptop.
- Padded Backing
- Breathable, Mesh Padded, Contoured Shoulder Harnesses
- Opening for a Water Bladder Hose
- Comfortable Waist and Chest Straps
✔ THE SPACE YOU NEED ✔
2 padded larger compartments and 2 smaller compartments on the front. The padded main compartment contains a mesh pouch and a separate zipper pouch for extra storage. It also includes an elastic band to secure clothing or other larger items. The 2nd compartment contains 2 mesh pouches and a 3rd larger pouch for holding smaller accessories.
The 2 front pouches contain internal pockets perfect for holding small accessories, tactical gear, or personal items.
- Material – 600D polyester
- Dimensions – 13” x 20” x 13"
- Capacity – 40L
- MOLLE – MIL-SPEC 1” spacing
- Includes Orca Tactical Logo Morale Patch
Compare with similar items
REEBOW GEAR Military Tactical Backpack Large Army 3 Day Assault Pack Molle Bag Backpacks…
24BattlePack Tactical Backpack | 1 to 3 Day Assault Pack | 40L Bug Out Bag
Orca Tactical Backpack 34L Small Military 1 to 2 Day Molle Assault Pack Rucksack Survival Army Bag
Small Military Tactical Backpack Army Assault Rucksack Pack Bug Out Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Orca Tactical||CASJ||Concealed Carrier||Orca Tactical||Army Collection|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS FOR BOTH:
PRICE! As well as quality fabric, MOLLE webbing, and pretty good zippers. All zips are double zippers. The hip belt webbing is thick enough that even without padding it is pretty comfortable to wear. Design - the large storage compartment can unzip completely like a suitcase, very handy for accessing things in there. The quality is way above and beyond for the price.
CONS FOR BOTH:
I had to dig a bit but IMO there are two small things that make this a little less than perfect. Perfect to me is the quality of materials found in backpacks such as those sold at REI - which cost between $100-$200. These may not even be cons to some people.
1. the padding in the shoulder straps is light-duty. There is some foam in there, probably between 1/8" to 1/4" thick. I have not loaded this with a lot of weight yet but I would guess that padding would compress down under load and you would start to feel a nylon strap pressing into your shoulder.
2. The backs of these have little or no structure to them, just some of the foam padding, similar to that used in the shoulder straps. There may be a very thin layer of hard plastic in there but if so it is barely detectable. There are pockets inside and out that run parallel to the back - if one so desired I suppose you could put something in there for more rigidity.
I can easily ignore these in light of the price point, but am posting just for reference.
COMPARISON (see images. Tecate and Binder are for scale)
While about 90% the same, there are two major differences between these packs that I could find.
1. The 34L pack has a vertical buckled strap that goes vertically down the outside of the pack. The 40L does not have this.
2. The 34L pack has a zippered pocket behind the padding that touches your back while the 40L has a pouch with a couple velcro tabs. I'm not really sure what you would use that pocket for anyway since it is going to be right against your sweaty back.
If you are a discerning buyer, you may already be aware that high-end products almost invariably use YKK zippers. You are almost certainly already aware that zippers on a backpack are far and away the most likely failure points, and that failed zippers absolutely ruin a piece of gear.
And so in the end, it's not only the much more dubious longevity of these no-name zippers that is making me return this product, but the fact that Orca Tactical appears to be making false claims about it on the front page **EDIT 7/14/18: It looks like the description has been corrected, which is appreciated. I do still have my doubts about these zippers as far as longevity, but only time will tell. I hope it lasts a long time, because I do actually like the backpack.**
I probably checked out all the brands that offer similar tactical backpacks.
I Ordered the Orca Tactical 40 L Salish Molle backpack based on the great design, perfect 5 stars reviews from all buyers and an awesome affordable price.
To be honest the Backpack Quality & Strurdiness, Customer service excellence, and overall experience absolutely surpassed my expectations.
The owner is an awesome businessman. And he values his customers better than anyone else i've seen.
If you're looking for a high quality very sturdy and great looking tactical backpack with the best price tag ever, look no further, and save your time and extra $$ and get the Orca Tactical backpack.
I highly recommend this brand. (It's my new personal favorite)