Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 9, 2012 1:30:15 PM PST
Kamixa says:
What is the best order to read all her books?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 8:46:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 5, 2012 8:32:43 AM PDT
If you started with A Wrinkle in Time, then I would read the rest of the Quintet, in order, and then The Arm of the Starfish, Dragons in the Water, and A House Like a Lotus. The Austin family series can also be read in order, and they can be read along with the Murry-O'Keefe family books as there are characters that appear in both series. I would read the rest of her fiction in publication order, since there are some that are continuations of a previous novel, but there are large gaps between the books. I don't think your reading pleasure will be ruined if you read a 'sequel' before the first book. I hope you enjoy her books, she is my favorite author! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 9, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about