3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Oreck LW100 Magnesium SP Bagged Upright Vacuum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30 foot cord means fewer stops and speedier vacuuming. The on/off switch is under the handle. Best choice for plush, high-pile carpets and delicate surfaces
- Constructed from incredibly durable magnesium, it delivers all of the strength and durability that you've come to expect in an Oreck vacuum.
- Two speeds: high speed great for carpets, lower speed gentle enough for oriental and Persian rugs
- HEPA inner bag captures at least 99.97% of particles at .3 microns from the air passing through it, including pollen, mold, dust and animal dander
- Has received Carpet & Rug Institute Seal of Approval
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Direct Suction
- Easy Snap Cord
- HEPA Inner Bag
- Long-lasting Endurolife belt
- Saniseal bag disposal system
- 102 mph of airflow delivers powerful cleaning
- 7-year limited warranty
- 3 yearly tune-ups
Oreck Magnesium Bagged Upright Vacuum
The beauty of the element Magnesium lies within
It's a unique blend of strength and lightness. And now, it's built into every Magnesium vacuum cleaner we make. That's what makes it our lightest, full-powered upright. It's never been easier to make light work of heavy cleaning. Get all the power you'd expect from an Oreck vacuum cleaner - so much power it feels like it's self-propelled.
The two speed Quickswitch enables you to move smoothly across all floor types with two power levels: high for carpets and low for hardwoods and tile. It's even gentle enough for fine Oriental and Persian rugs on low speed. Best of all, it lays virtually flat for easy cleaning under furniture.
Side brushes make cleaning up against baseboards and edges easy.
The Wireless Quick Switch lets you easily select the right power level and move smoothly across carpet, fine rugs and bare floors.
Magnesium lies virtually flat to cover more ground and quickly get in tight spots and even up and down stairs.
The Saniseal System
Automatically seals shut, locking the dirt in the disposable filter bag for effortless cleaning.
The lightest, full-powered Oreck upright vacuum cleaner ever. Weighs only 7.7 lbs (approximate weight without cord).
High Performance Wheels
Larger wheels for superb maneuverability.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm adding to my past review after a few months of owning this vacuum. We had to send our Oreck to the repair shop within a few months of purchasing it. Unfortunately, there was no authorized service center in our area to honor our warranty. The repair shop we finally used told us that the Oreck brand was purchased a few years ago and finding warranty service was difficult if not impossible. We had to pay for an expensive repair out of our own pockets. Beware, the new "Oreck" may leave you with no warranty service.
Update: Oreck paid to have the problem fixed (something broke off inside), so I’m changing my star rating. We got the vacuum back about two months ago and everything is working correctly again and we have not had any other problems. It was a pain to be w/o a vacuum for about 3-weeks, but Oreck did stand behind their product.
It does have a sensor that turns off the vacuum if it can't spin the brush. This scared me at first, I thought it was defective, but I read that its so if anything is stuck or the setting is too low (I think?), it turns off to prevent damage to the vacuum. So if you are on high carpet you have to keep it moving. I think that's a really good feature since this thing is not cheap.
I also love that it comes with such a long warranty and several tune-ups included. It's nice that they back up their product like that. I highly recommend this vacuum, the carpet and hardwoods in my house look much better now!
I'm making an addendum on this review of the Oreck vacuum cleaner. I currently have three vacuums so this one didn't get used too often. It's 5 months old and is not working already. Not only did it pull heavily to one side maiking it difficult to control, but now all it does is push dirt around and fling it all over the floor. There's no suction. I cleaned the roller and the bag is not full...in fact there's little in it. The bar gets hot while I struggle to vacuum. This one is a lemon. I've had three Orecks with some success, but this one is terrible! I bought it because of it's light weight. Other than that a broom would work better. I'm so angry because this was such an expensive vacuum and I had high hopes for it. It's a piece of JUNK!
Another Addendum...yikes. Through the good advice of another reader, I took the bottom plate off the vacuum and discovered a clog higher up in the elbow of the chute. There were no clips/papers/styrofoam chips or anything else, but some hair and dirt in the clog. I was surpirsed that a clog would form with normal dirt in such a short period of use. Getting no help/response from the seller or from my local Oreck dealer to cover the warranty, I was ready to toss this one and buy a new vacuum. I'm grateful to Gregory for his sound advice. However, I probably won't buy another Oreck despite this being my third one. This one shouldn't have clogged so easily. There's too many other dealers and this price range should offer excellence in service and equipment. To me, it's still just not worth the money.