3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Oreck LW100 Magnesium SP Bagged Upright Vacuum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30 foot cord means fewer stops and speedier vacuuming. The on/off switch is under the handle. Best choice for plush, high-pile carpets and delicate surfaces
- Constructed from incredibly durable magnesium, it delivers all of the strength and durability that you've come to expect in an Oreck vacuum.
- Two speeds: high speed great for carpets, lower speed gentle enough for oriental and Persian rugs
- HEPA inner bag captures at least 99.97% of particles at .3 microns from the air passing through it, including pollen, mold, dust and animal dander
- Has received Carpet & Rug Institute Seal of Approval
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Direct Suction
- Easy Snap Cord
- HEPA Inner Bag
- Long-lasting Endurolife belt
- Saniseal bag disposal system
- 102 mph of airflow delivers powerful cleaning
- 7-year limited warranty
- 3 yearly tune-ups
Oreck Magnesium Bagged Upright Vacuum
The beauty of the element Magnesium lies within
It's a unique blend of strength and lightness. And now, it's built into every Magnesium vacuum cleaner we make. That's what makes it our lightest, full-powered upright. It's never been easier to make light work of heavy cleaning. Get all the power you'd expect from an Oreck vacuum cleaner - so much power it feels like it's self-propelled.
The two speed Quickswitch enables you to move smoothly across all floor types with two power levels: high for carpets and low for hardwoods and tile. It's even gentle enough for fine Oriental and Persian rugs on low speed. Best of all, it lays virtually flat for easy cleaning under furniture.
Side brushes make cleaning up against baseboards and edges easy.
The Wireless Quick Switch lets you easily select the right power level and move smoothly across carpet, fine rugs and bare floors.
Magnesium lies virtually flat to cover more ground and quickly get in tight spots and even up and down stairs.
The Saniseal System
Automatically seals shut, locking the dirt in the disposable filter bag for effortless cleaning.
The lightest, full-powered Oreck upright vacuum cleaner ever. Weighs only 7.7 lbs (approximate weight without cord).
High Performance Wheels
Larger wheels for superb maneuverability.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm adding to my past review after a few months of owning this vacuum. We had to send our Oreck to the repair shop within a few months of purchasing it. Unfortunately, there was no authorized service center in our area to honor our warranty. The repair shop we finally used told us that the Oreck brand was purchased a few years ago and finding warranty service was difficult if not impossible. We had to pay for an expensive repair out of our own pockets. Beware, the new "Oreck" may leave you with no warranty service.
Update: Oreck paid to have the problem fixed (something broke off inside), so I’m changing my star rating. We got the vacuum back about two months ago and everything is working correctly again and we have not had any other problems. It was a pain to be w/o a vacuum for about 3-weeks, but Oreck did stand behind their product.
It does have a sensor that turns off the vacuum if it can't spin the brush. This scared me at first, I thought it was defective, but I read that its so if anything is stuck or the setting is too low (I think?), it turns off to prevent damage to the vacuum. So if you are on high carpet you have to keep it moving. I think that's a really good feature since this thing is not cheap.
I also love that it comes with such a long warranty and several tune-ups included. It's nice that they back up their product like that. I highly recommend this vacuum, the carpet and hardwoods in my house look much better now!