Pair the Oreck Orbiter with the Black Carpet Brush and Oreck Dry Carpet Cleaner to easily lift dirt from the carpet fiber and reduce allergens at the same time. It’s a “dry” cleaning process which doesn’t leave a soapy or sticky residue on carpets that can attract dirt and cause rapid re-soiling. It’s also safe for use in homes with children and pets.
The unique design of the Orbiter’s random orbital drive means no torque, gouging or swirling, making it remarkably easy to use. The brush head moves in a random orbit pattern, which allows the machine to easily glide over the floor and prevents brush marks, swirls, sanding marks, and gouges. Over time, all flooring shows the wear and tear of daily use. With the combination of a pad, brush, cleaning product and its wide 13” cleaning path, the Orbiter makes tough heavy-duty floor cleaning a breeze — and brings your floors back to life.
The Oreck Orbiter is assembled in America and is virtually maintenance-free. The precision-engineered induction motor is constructed of durable zinc and steel and there are no gears, belts, or motor brushes that can wear out. The Orbiter features a 5-year motor and 1-year overall limited warranty*.
Why pay to replace your carpet just because it’s dirty?The Oreck Orbiter can:
• remove grout stains on tile floors
• bring back the luster in hardwood floors
• remove oil and grease from concrete and asphalt
• restore and bring back the shine to marble floors
• deep clean carpets by removing dirt and stains
Top Features:• Extracts stubborn stains and sticky residue
• Refinishes tile, slate and stone
• Sands, polishes and waxes wood floors
• Dry cleans carpets
• 13" Cleaning Path with Random Orbital Drive
• 5-year Motor and 1-year Overall Limited Warranty