Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oreck Steam-It Steam Mop, Steam100LRH" and save 46% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Oreck Steam-It Steam Mop, Steam100LRH
|Price:||$115.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Produces approximately 40 minutes of steam (on high setting) on a full tank. Can sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam while mopping for at least 5 seconds.
- Chemical-Free cleaning. Great for tile and grout. Cleans using only tap water. Works upside down without spillage. High temperature dry steam melts away dirt and grime.
- As an option for the customer, the Steam-It includes a universal cleaning clip which allows the customer to use household towels
- Adjustable steam settings for optimal cleaning on multiple surfaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The All-Purpose Steam Wand
- Pressurized Super-Dry Steam
- Above-Floor Cleaning
- 25-ft. Cord
- Accessories Included
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The All-Purpose Steam Wand
The Oreck Steam-It is a full-powered vacuum that’s also a steam mop. Its 2-in-1 cleaning system covers windows, kitchens, bath fixtures, tile, grout, helps remove stains from furniture and even freshens pillows and mattresses.*
It’s a natural, easy and portable way to clean deep down without using chemicals, detergents or having to buy replacement cleaning pads. Get a 4-piece attachment kit and a 1-year limited warranty as well as a safe way to clean your home.
Just add less than a liter of water to the unique no-spill vapor chamber, turn the Steam-It on, and it heats up in less than a minute – creating a high-temperature, low-moisture dry steam that quickly removes dirt; deep cleans virtually any hard floor surface (such as marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, tile and sealed hardwood); cleans windows, kitchen and bath fixtures, tile and grout and overhead surfaces such as cabinets, ceiling fans and light fixtures*.
Simply mopping while steaming quickly clears the dirt or grime away. Surfaces are dry within minutes! There are no expensive replacement cleaning pads to buy either, because the Steam-It comes with four washable microfiber bonnets. Only the Steam-It has universal cleaning clips that let you use your own household towels. It comes with a 4-piece attachment kit, a 1-year limited warranty, and is tough enough for everyday use.
The Oreck Steam-it can be used to sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam on high while mopping for at least 5 seconds. The heat combined with light agitation does the work for you. Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing. It’s mess-free with temperatures hot enough to reduce bacteria such as e-coli, staph, and salmonella on hard surfaces, and emulsify grease and oil, as well as other surface contaminates.
Top Features:• Pressurized dry steam heats in less than a minute. Dry steam means no wet mess!
• Works upside-down without spillage for above-the-floor cleaning (such as cabinets, ceiling fans, light fixtures).
• Fingertip controls and 25-ft. cord make it incredibly easy to use.
• Boasts a wide 11.5 inch cleaning path.
• Deep cleans without chemicals. Can sanitize by focusing steam on hard floor surface for at least 5 seconds.
• Can be used on most flooring surfaces including marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, linoleum and sealed hardwood floors*
• Reusable, machine washable microfiber pads mean no expensive replacement pads to buy.
• 1-year limited warranty (Some limitations apply)
*Not for use on fine silks, velour, very think plastics, unsealed hardwood, laminates, engineered hard floor surfaces, ceilings, drywall and exterior paint of automobiles, electronics or items using electricity. Not recommended for surfaces that are extremely heat sensitive.
Compare to similar items
This item Oreck Steam-It Steam Mop, Steam100LRH
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Dynamic deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 10.3 x 45.5 in||10.27 x 9.8 x 47.24 in||13 x 20.08 x 12.6 in||25.35 x 10 x 5.19 in|
|Item Weight||10 lbs||7.27 lbs||15.1 lbs||8.58 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
Update: Oreck called and said the machine is defective. It overheated and warped. Will get a replacement.
Update #2: I got a replacement from Amazon. Boxed it back up sent it back and had the replacement unit probably before they got the defective one. Have to say Amazon gave me no problems and the return was easy enough. Have used the new machine now for several months and am very happy with it. It cleans very easily. Mopping used to take two hours to do the whole house now takes twenty minutes. So far so good. Still remember to always use distilled water and never tap water.
Found out one weekend when I decided to use it. It would not put out steam.
Minimal usage and nada. It will heat up but no steam after about 10 seconds. Always had distilled water but decided to try vinegar trick and it worked. That is until the next time I tried to use it. Again the same problem others have noted.
Called Oreck was told to stick a gem clip in the dispenser holes, NADA. Called again was told to call local dealer who I had done business with. He recommended that I call Oreck and ask for a courtesy replacement. Did so. No relief only offer to sell me another mop.
To quote; Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
Bought a Bissell. Half the price twice the warranty. "Nuff said.
Not recommended for durability.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets