Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oreck Steam-It Steam Mop, Steam100LRH" and save 34% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.75 shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Oreck Steam-It Steam Mop, Steam100LRH
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Produces approximately 40 minutes of steam (on high setting) on a full tank. Can sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam while mopping for at least 5 seconds.
- Chemical-Free cleaning. Great for tile and grout. Cleans using only tap water. Works upside down without spillage. High temperature dry steam melts away dirt and grime.
- As an option for the customer, the Steam-It includes a universal cleaning clip which allows the customer to use household towels
- Adjustable steam settings for optimal cleaning on multiple surfaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The All-Purpose Steam Wand
- Pressurized Super-Dry Steam
- Above-Floor Cleaning
- 25-ft. Cord
- Accessories Included
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The All-Purpose Steam Wand
The Oreck Steam-It is a full-powered vacuum that’s also a steam mop. Its 2-in-1 cleaning system covers windows, kitchens, bath fixtures, tile, grout, helps remove stains from furniture and even freshens pillows and mattresses.*
It’s a natural, easy and portable way to clean deep down without using chemicals, detergents or having to buy replacement cleaning pads. Get a 4-piece attachment kit and a 1-year limited warranty as well as a safe way to clean your home.
Just add less than a liter of water to the unique no-spill vapor chamber, turn the Steam-It on, and it heats up in less than a minute – creating a high-temperature, low-moisture dry steam that quickly removes dirt; deep cleans virtually any hard floor surface (such as marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, tile and sealed hardwood); cleans windows, kitchen and bath fixtures, tile and grout and overhead surfaces such as cabinets, ceiling fans and light fixtures*.
Simply mopping while steaming quickly clears the dirt or grime away. Surfaces are dry within minutes! There are no expensive replacement cleaning pads to buy either, because the Steam-It comes with four washable microfiber bonnets. Only the Steam-It has universal cleaning clips that let you use your own household towels. It comes with a 4-piece attachment kit, a 1-year limited warranty, and is tough enough for everyday use.
The Oreck Steam-it can be used to sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam on high while mopping for at least 5 seconds. The heat combined with light agitation does the work for you. Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing. It’s mess-free with temperatures hot enough to reduce bacteria such as e-coli, staph, and salmonella on hard surfaces, and emulsify grease and oil, as well as other surface contaminates.
Top Features:• Pressurized dry steam heats in less than a minute. Dry steam means no wet mess!
• Works upside-down without spillage for above-the-floor cleaning (such as cabinets, ceiling fans, light fixtures).
• Fingertip controls and 25-ft. cord make it incredibly easy to use.
• Boasts a wide 11.5 inch cleaning path.
• Deep cleans without chemicals. Can sanitize by focusing steam on hard floor surface for at least 5 seconds.
• Can be used on most flooring surfaces including marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, linoleum and sealed hardwood floors*
• Reusable, machine washable microfiber pads mean no expensive replacement pads to buy.
• 1-year limited warranty (Some limitations apply)
*Not for use on fine silks, velour, very think plastics, unsealed hardwood, laminates, engineered hard floor surfaces, ceilings, drywall and exterior paint of automobiles, electronics or items using electricity. Not recommended for surfaces that are extremely heat sensitive.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Oreck called and said the machine is defective. It overheated and warped. Will get a replacement.
Update #2: I got a replacement from Amazon. Boxed it back up sent it back and had the replacement unit probably before they got the defective one. Have to say Amazon gave me no problems and the return was easy enough. Have used the new machine now for several months and am very happy with it. It cleans very easily. Mopping used to take two hours to do the whole house now takes twenty minutes. So far so good. Still remember to always use distilled water and never tap water.
Great construction, holds nearly a gallon of water, produces really good steam really fast, long cord.
The water weighs far to much, handle pushes down so hard it makes the head flip up on every backstroke
The power switches are difficult
It is too heavy and awkward to be used as a window washer or steam cleaner as shown in the commercials. Imagine hoisting your heavy full size vacuum up to your windows or stove to clean with it.
The pad is useless because nothing sticks to it, it just collects anything it finds and leaves it at the end of your stroke, it needs to be more like the shark pad, thick, soft and absorbant.
The design of the yellow pad pinchers is rediculous, they don't keep the pad in place if you turn the mop head even a little - the pad comes off immediately. They are similar to a chip clip and are trying to hold a wet cotton cloth under pressure while moving. Not happening.
The head to too tall, can't mop under anything normal, and it is too light to stay positioned on the floor when fighting with the weight of the handle.