Oreck Steam-It Steam Mop, Steam100LRH
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Produces approximately 40 minutes of steam (on high setting) on a full tank. Can sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam while mopping for at least 5 seconds.
- Chemical-Free cleaning. Great for tile and grout. Cleans using only tap water. Works upside down without spillage. High temperature dry steam melts away dirt and grime.
- As an option for the customer, the Steam-It includes a universal cleaning clip which allows the customer to use household towels
- Adjustable steam settings for optimal cleaning on multiple surfaces
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The All-Purpose Steam Wand
- Pressurized Super-Dry Steam
- Above-Floor Cleaning
- 25-ft. Cord
- Accessories Included
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The All-Purpose Steam Wand
The Oreck Steam-It is a full-powered vacuum that’s also a steam mop. Its 2-in-1 cleaning system covers windows, kitchens, bath fixtures, tile, grout, helps remove stains from furniture and even freshens pillows and mattresses.*
It’s a natural, easy and portable way to clean deep down without using chemicals, detergents or having to buy replacement cleaning pads. Get a 4-piece attachment kit and a 1-year limited warranty as well as a safe way to clean your home.
Just add less than a liter of water to the unique no-spill vapor chamber, turn the Steam-It on, and it heats up in less than a minute – creating a high-temperature, low-moisture dry steam that quickly removes dirt; deep cleans virtually any hard floor surface (such as marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, tile and sealed hardwood); cleans windows, kitchen and bath fixtures, tile and grout and overhead surfaces such as cabinets, ceiling fans and light fixtures*.
Simply mopping while steaming quickly clears the dirt or grime away. Surfaces are dry within minutes! There are no expensive replacement cleaning pads to buy either, because the Steam-It comes with four washable microfiber bonnets. Only the Steam-It has universal cleaning clips that let you use your own household towels. It comes with a 4-piece attachment kit, a 1-year limited warranty, and is tough enough for everyday use.
The Oreck Steam-it can be used to sanitize hard floor surfaces by focusing steam on high while mopping for at least 5 seconds. The heat combined with light agitation does the work for you. Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing. It’s mess-free with temperatures hot enough to reduce bacteria such as e-coli, staph, and salmonella on hard surfaces, and emulsify grease and oil, as well as other surface contaminates.
Top Features:• Pressurized dry steam heats in less than a minute. Dry steam means no wet mess!
• Works upside-down without spillage for above-the-floor cleaning (such as cabinets, ceiling fans, light fixtures).
• Fingertip controls and 25-ft. cord make it incredibly easy to use.
• Boasts a wide 11.5 inch cleaning path.
• Deep cleans without chemicals. Can sanitize by focusing steam on hard floor surface for at least 5 seconds.
• Can be used on most flooring surfaces including marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, linoleum and sealed hardwood floors*
• Reusable, machine washable microfiber pads mean no expensive replacement pads to buy.
• 1-year limited warranty (Some limitations apply)
*Not for use on fine silks, velour, very think plastics, unsealed hardwood, laminates, engineered hard floor surfaces, ceilings, drywall and exterior paint of automobiles, electronics or items using electricity. Not recommended for surfaces that are extremely heat sensitive.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the review of the item...
- Love the continued steam. No pushing a button that you you need to hold down for steam.
- You can control the moisture on your floors. Dial it up for more, or down for less.
- Mom is heavy. Didn't bother me, but it is much heavier than the other steam mops I have owned.
- Heats up quickly.
- A smooth and a textured pad come with the mop. Great for cleaning floors and then you can just throw them in the wash. You can also purchase extra pads.
- Water reservoir is large. This is great for no refilling during cleaning. I have a 3,000 ft. home. I was able to do the entire upstairs, the stairs, and the downstairs hall before refilling. This saved me a lot of time.
- Truly clean floors. You can see the difference after you use this mop. Hot enough and enough steam to get stubborn spots and sticky stuff off the floor without every having to bend down.
- Come with lots of extra tools. Haven't used them all yet, but I like the different size mop heads. The smaller one with the pads is great for corners and tile stairs.
Found out one weekend when I decided to use it. It would not put out steam.
Minimal usage and nada. It will heat up but no steam after about 10 seconds. Always had distilled water but decided to try vinegar trick and it worked. That is until the next time I tried to use it. Again the same problem others have noted.
Called Oreck was told to stick a gem clip in the dispenser holes, NADA. Called again was told to call local dealer who I had done business with. He recommended that I call Oreck and ask for a courtesy replacement. Did so. No relief only offer to sell me another mop.
To quote; Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
Bought a Bissell. Half the price twice the warranty. "Nuff said.
Not recommended for durability.
****** update *** this steamer still kicks ass two years later, Only two things I feel are design flaws are 1) the second handle on the back seems too low(I’m a towering 5’7”) also it makes it awkward to fill with water...
2) the steam adjustment knob falls off every time you touch it... very frustrating.. going to home depot to get pvc glue to bond it on.
Top international reviews
I looked at the popular, trustworthy Good Housekeeping Reviews" online. This mop happened to be their #1 choice. From there, I looked at Orek, Bissell, Reliable's Steam Boy, and Sienna. I also looked at Shark and Monster. I read Amazon reviews and reviews from a few other sources. I ended up choosing the Orek Steam It Mop largely due to the MANY high reviews, the ease of which people got a new product if they did have a problem, the long cord, the slim and non-bulky design, the Orek reputation, and that it came WITH various accessories and 4 cloths for the power head. I can do windows, mirrors, grout, countertops, etc.
I could have purchased the Steam It Mop through other sources in Amazon.ca, but I was concerned about whether the warranty would be honoured. So, I felt it was worth spending the extra $20-ish to buy directly from Amazon.ca as an authorized retailer.
I received my Orek Steam It Mop today - August 26/13 - and my floor was in sore need of a good cleaning! (Remember: I detest mopping!). I also had a couple spots there were in particular need - where our 4 year-old eats and where our garbage can sits. I intentionally left my floor for a longer time than i would have normally JUST so I could see what this mop could do. I did pre-spray the worse areas with some environmentally-friendly cleaner first and then went to work with the steam mop. It heated up very quickly. It was a little tough to push right at first because the cloth was still dry. Within a minute, it was gliding very easily. It loosened sticky stuff with ease and I knew very quickly that this was my favourite household tool since my Dyson Ball vacuum! Even on areas that were grubbier, just a few swipes did the job. Mopping my floor with this was less strenuous than really going at it with a stringy mop that is hard to deal with. (Nothing more annoying than strings that fall off). It was also easier than having to wring out a mop or use a lever that wouldn't get all the excess out no matter how hard you tried. Using this product is much like using a vacuum - not a lot of effort with great results!
I did a large kitchen/dining room and our main bathroom and still had plenty of water left afterward. I emptied the rest of the water out over my kitchen sink with no issues. I soaked my dirty cloth in detergent and water and will be throwing it into the laundry tonight. ITEM OF NOTE: look on the bottom 'handle' and you'll see a sticker with PULL on it. Use your fingernail to pull out a little lever and you can then wrap your cord properly after use.
The only thing I wish this came with is some sort of container or case that held all the accessories in place in a protective manner. If this mop can make me actually not mind mopping, that is saying a LOT about a product!!!
We purchased this mainly to clean kitchen and entrance tile floor and were hoping that it would not generate too much steam/moisture so we could clean our hardwood floors. It satisfies both of these criteria.
No streaking, easy to operate, wide range of steam settings from low (good for hardwood floors) to high (good for tile flooring and grout), holds enough water to do 800+ square feet of flooring in one fill up. The clean we get is much better than our old mop/vinegar/soap method. And with the grout attachment, it was amazing to see how much dirt came out.
Just a note regarding cleaning the hardwood floors - be sure to use the lowest steam setting and the "fluffy" cleaning pad to ensure you're not getting too much steam/moisture on the floor.
Some reviewers mention the oreck is heavy or hard to push - we don't find this to be true at all unless you compare with something like a swiffer-style mop that might weigh a pound or two.
Literally, the only negative we've found is the "bristles" on the grout attachment don't last long, but cleaning grout on tile floors is something we're likely to do maybe once-a-year.
A great product and no regrets. Highly recommended.
Overall the machine is a bit heavy but the upside is that it holds enough water to do a lot of flooring without having to refill it. I did my kitchen, livingroom, dining room, foyer and bathroom with one tank. My ranking would have been 4.5 stars but they don't allow for 1/2 stars. This was a great buy and I feel a lot better using less chemicals around the house.
I also used it to clean some walls..very easy. The utility tool is one of my favourite. Makes cleaning the kitchen counter and my glass stove top a breeze.
Would highly recommend this product. Works much better than the H2o mop that I have used for years.
The pads are easily cleaned as well.
Note: it is very heavy, and not effective in cleaning walls, as the water inside cannot reach the mop head nor turn into steam at an upward angle.