Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Oregon 105700 16-inch Double Guard Bar and Chain C..." and save 53% off the $42.92 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oregon 105700 16-inch Double Guard Bar and Chain Combo 160DGEA041/91PX056
|Price:||$28.87 + $3.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. Contains Oregon bar part number 160DGEA041and chain part number 91PX056G
- 2. This Consumer bar/chain combo is perfect for Homeowners, Campers, Hunters, and other medium use applications
- 3. Bar Mount used on Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Dolmar, Homelite, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Makita, McCulloch, Poulan/Poulan Pro, Redmax, Sears, Shindaiwa, Skil, Snapper, Tanaka, Toro, and other saws
- 4. Oregon Double Guard bars are perfect for the occasional woodcutter using electric or small gasoline-powered saws with 90-series Micro-Lite, 91 low profile chains or 1/4"-pitch 25AP chain. The slim symmetrical contour is light in weight, maneuverable, and reversible extending this bars usable shelf life. This bar is recommended for electric or gas saws up to 2.5 cu. in (41 cc)
- 5. 91PX is designed to incorporate the advantages of our professional series chain in a consumer style, low-kickback saw chain. 91PX utilizes a bumper drive link to achieve its low-kickback rating
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Item Weight||2.22 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||105700|
|Shipping Weight||6.05 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Oregon 105700 16-inch Double Guard Bar and Chain Combo 160DGEA041/91PX056
|Shipping||$3.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.00|
|Sold By||Aardvark Trading||MGP Supply||Amazon.com||Buy-it-now-store||PAE Distributing||Aardvark Trading|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 12 in||10 x 5 x 1 in||3.75 x 6 x 1.25 in||2 x 27.9 x 5.13 in||—||—|
Oregon is the world leader in chainsaw guide-bars. It brands bars for many major chainsaw manufacturers & sells Oregon-brand in the replacement market worldwide. Oregon chains are used as original equipment by 90% of the world's chainsaw manufacturers & by most of the world's professional Loggers, farmers, & homeowners. Oregon also produces replacement mower blades, belts, & several other aftermarket replacement parts for power equipment.
From the Manufacturer
Oregon cutting chain is used as original equipment by 90 percent of the world's chainsaw manufacturers and by most of the world's professional loggers, farmers, and homeowners. Why? Because they want their saws to deliver unparalleled cutting performance and the highest possible level of product satisfaction. Here's what Oregon provides users: Advanced manufacturing materials, innovative product features, and extraordinary quality that maximizes the high value built into chainsaws, Cutting chain that is trouble- free---that cuts every type of timber, stands up in any kind of weather, and stays together in all cutting conditions, Cutting chain that stays sharper longer than most saw users ever expect, but is easy to resharpen when the time comes, Cutting chain that's made in many types and sizes to match the power of most saws, and the kinds of use for which each saw is designed, Cutting chain that has lubrication, sharpening, low-vibration, and low-kickback safety features built right in, and Cutting chain that's available for replacement anywhere in the world to ensure the highest possible level of customer service and support. Since the development of the first chipper chain more than half a century ago Oregon has been, and remains, at the forefront of chainsaw cutting-systems technology and continues to produce the most advanced line of cutting chain available today. Fits various Allis Chalmers, Dayton, Dolmar, Echo, Green Machine, Homelite, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Makita, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Redmax, Sears, Shindaiwa, Skill, Tanka, and Toro chain saw models. Please verify your chain saws pitch, gauge, and bar length.
Top customer reviews
On the bar and chain that is... the tree went down real nice. Hated to lose the berries but it had grown wild for a long time, was badly structured and bugs.
Slightly different than pictured yes, but as described: DoubleGuard bar and chain... Just another case of The Wrong Picture here at Amazon, the shopping mall where you can buy nearly anything on the planet from the comfort of your favorite chair; I guess if I could build a better one myself I would/these things happen... I got bigger fish to fry.
Good product/good value.
I have returned this to Amazon pretty clearly denoting the issue, so hopefully this listing will be corrected. In the mean time but you can order the 160GPEA041 bar and 91VG056G chain as individual items here on Amazon for not much more than this combo.