Other Sellers on Amazon
Oregon 203VXLGD025 , 20IN, 325 Small Engine Versacut Bar, 20"
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20" bar length - .063" Gauge - .325" Pitch - 12 Tooth Count - Large Radius Nose for reduced kickback
- Bar Mount used on select Stihl saws
- Oregon's LubriTec design keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and extended usage
- 20% lighter with new aluminum core means less fatigue and the harder guide bar rail extends the bars life. This guide bar is designed to be stiffer and stronger making for a more precise cut
- Longer nose life and better performance due to an all-new bearing-grade steel sprocket nose assembly
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Whether you are a pro or a homeowner and you want your job done right, look to Oregon. For more than 70 years, we've been making outdoor equipment and parts that stay on the job as long as you do.
Oregon VersaCut Guide Bars
If you cut wood in a variety of environments, Oregon’s VersaCut is for you. VersaCut has different saw chain types and an aluminum core guide bar that lets you cut wood – whether it’s clean, dirty, frozen, or green.
VersaCut guide bars are made for tree-cutting professionals who encounter all types of wood. Their aluminum core makes them strong, light-weight, and easier to maneuver. VersaCut guide bars are standard kerf, with a larger radius nose and feature a harder rail.
- Stiffer and stronger bar delivers precision cutting and better balance for when you need to use a smaller saw
- Debris shield provides durability in challenging environments and new sprocket nose system promotes a longer nose life
- New aluminum core is 20% lighter than the previous Pro-Lite guide bar leading to reduced operator fatigue
- Precision rail groove design means better chain retention and less wear
- LubriTec Lubrication System keeps your saw chain drive links and rivet joints oiled for less wear and longer life
VersaCut Guide Bars are completely re-designed professional light-weight guide bars that are lighter, stronger and longer lasting. VersaCut guide bars are standard-kerf bars that feature a large radius nose and are designed to perform in a wide range of professional applications.. The new UV paint process prevents paint debris from entering the bar groove and helps maintains accurate gauge creating better fit up and reduced wear from the chain. In addition, the newly designed bearing-grade steel sprocket nose assembly prevents spreading and wear on the nose. It also makes this bar more durable in tough environments due to the built in debris shield.