- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Oregon 243RNDD025 .063" Gauge 3/8" Pitch 24" Power Match Bar
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||28 x 4 x 0.25 inches|
|Item Weight||3.78 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24" bar length - .063" Gauge - 3/8" Pitch - 11 Tooth Count
- This Professional bar is perfect for Big-timber Loggers, Pulpwood Loggers and Forest Fire Fighters
- Bar Mount used on Still saws
- Replaceable sprocket-nose
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Oregon Power Match Bars are the industry standard for professional users cutting clean wood. Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to wear and chipping. The Power Match bars nose fastens with a single rivet and are securely held by wide, strong, overlapping ears. The long nose takes most of the abuse to minimize wear to the body of the bar. Power Match bars are recommended for 3.5 cu. in (58 cc) and larger saws.