Oregon Cordless PS250 8-Inch 40V Telescoping Pole Saw with 4.0Ah Battery and Charger
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Constant no-fade power thanks to the 40V premium lithium ion battery pack (included) which gives you enough power for a day’s work. Battery can be charged up to 1,000 times. Make up to 500 cuts on 2-3” diameter limbs using the 4.0 Ah lithium ion battery
- Starts instantly, so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of pull cords or wait for the saw to warm up
- Work comfortably thanks to the PS250’s ergonomic design. The mid-mount motor makes it less bulky than other pole saws, so it’s easy to maneuver
- Extendable reach - You can extend the shaft up to 10.1 feet and reach up to 15 feet from the ground
- 8 inch bar has a compact cutting head which allows you to reach far away branches and gives you better balance
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tool tip: Cut the ends of longer limbs first, and then prune the branch closer to the trunk.
- Only 13.5 lbs with battery
- Chain speed: 2817 fpm
- Micro-lite 3/8" Narrow Kerf 90PX chain with 0.43" (1.1mm) gauge
- 8" (20 cm) bar
Oregon PS250 Cordless Pole Saw
The PS250 gives you precision, power, and a telescoping reach for all trimming and pruning jobs.
The mid-mount motor places the PS250's weight (and size) between your hands. This makes it easier to reach hard-to-reach-cuts, and reduces the weight at the end of the pole - improving ergonomics and reducing fatigue.
The PS250 weighs only 13.5lbs with the battery, which means better balance and less fatigue. A shoulder strap is included for additional comfort.
The PS250 features a branch hook for easy limb removal.
You can extend the length of the PS250 from 7 to 10 feet with ease.
Reduces the size of the cutting head, making it easier to reach hard-to-reach cuts and reduces the weight at the end of the pole, improving ergonomics and reducing fatigue.
4.0 Ah Battery with Standard Charger
The 4.0 Ah battery maintains constant power through discharge.
|Oregon Cordless 40V Max CS300 Chainsaw||Oregon Cordless 40V Max ST275 Edger/Trimmer||Oregon Cordless BL300 Leaf Blower||Oregon Cordless 40V LM300 Lawn Mower||Oregon Cordless Multi-Attach Tool||40V Batteries and Chargers|
|Compatible with Oregon cordless batteries & chargers||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Product Features||Includes PowerSharp System - Sharpens on the saw, on the job, in seconds||Larger swath with a new and improved Oregon trimmer head for longer run time, less vibration and easier line loading||The BL300 offers a powerful, low noise solution to clean-up and debris removal||Instant start - no gas oil mixing. No pull cords, no warm-up and no emissions||One system that uses your choice of Oregon interchangeable attachments: Pole Saw, Hedge Trimmer, Edger, and String Trimmer||Compatible with all Oregon Cordless products|
Trim and prune your overgrown trees quickly and easily with the Oregon PS250 Cordless Pole Saw. Enjoy up to 15’ of overhead reach with the extendable fiber glass shaft. The high-speed chain delivers extreme power for fast cutting. Work in comfort thanks to the pole saw’s superior ergonomic design. This pole saw is about four times quieter than a gas saw when in use, and silent between cuts. Part of Oregon’s 40V Max Cordless Tool System, a line of powerful, emissions-free tools. Includes one 4.0 Ah battery and one standard C650 charger. This pole saw is CARB compliant and, therefore, can be shipped to California.