- Series: Curiosities Series
- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Globe Pequot Press; 2 edition (January 6, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762749717
- ISBN-13: 978-0762749713
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,013,241 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oregon Curiosities: Quirky Characters, Roadside Oddities, And Other Offbeat Stuff (Curiosities Series) Paperback – January 6, 2010
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Whether you're a born-and-raised Oregonian, a recent transplant, or just passing through, Oregon Curiosities will have you laughing out loud as Harriet Baskas takes you on a rollicking tour of the strangest sides of the Beaver State.
• Meet the lovely but carnivorous Darlingtonia californica lily and the ghostly Bandage Man from
• Discover the Best Funky Food Show, where Jell-O is the medium with the message; the Silvy 250, a
• Experience a town with streets full of frogs, an eight-state mac 'n' cheese contest, and the unsettling
About the Author
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 80%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)