Oregon Scientific EMR801 Helios Solar Powered Wireless Thermometer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Displays indoor/outdoor temperature and time
- Solar panel draws from ambient light to power the unit and extend battery life
- Ice alert function: led light blinks when outdoor temperature nears icy conditions
- Wirelessly transmits outdoor sensor data from 100-feet away
- Mounts on the wall or rests on table stand
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
The sensor unit is defective since it will not deactivate the ice alert function. According to the instructions this can be accomplished by selecting channel 2 or channel 3. Tried both channels neither would deactivate it.
Other than the ice alert issue which is more of a nuisance than anything else, this unit(both receiver and sensor) is still working perfectly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This device is awesome. The sensor is in my backyard and the unit moves around rooms as needed. Keep it out of direct sunlight though if you want an accurate reading.Published 19 months ago by Jeremy V. Babson
It does everything it says it can do. The only issue I've had with my unit is that it prefers being near the light. Read morePublished on April 24, 2014 by Steve
I have one sensor & 2 displays. One in my attic bedroom & one 6 ft from the door on the 1st floor. Perfect is good enough.Published on December 17, 2012 by ddsd
Searched for a compact battery operated unit with temp/time to mount in golf cart. This unit works perfectly. Big easy to read numbers.Published on October 4, 2012 by James Appel