|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 1 x 3.9 inches|
|Item model number||BAR368PA-BK|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Assembled Height||2 inches|
|Assembled Width||8 inches|
|Assembled Length||9 inches|
Oregon Scientific BAR368PA Weather Forecaster, Dual Alarm, Indoor-Outdoor Thermo Projection Atomic Clock, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Weather Forecast with Atomic Time
- Projection of Time and outdoor Temperature
- Dual Alarm capability setting
- Angle adjustable projection arm
- Backlight display
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Oregon Scientific BAR368PA is Simple and Fashionable! Rather than being an ordinary projection clock, this Classic Projection Clock goes one step further by providing the Indoor Temperature and Atomic Time. The projection shows clearly on the wall or ceiling the Outdoor Temperature and Time even when you are lying on the bed in the morning. The Angle is adjustable with the projection arm so as to offer a unique way to read time by casting a soft glowing display of red numbers on the wall or ceiling or just about any surface. The Dual Alarm helps fit any lifestyle. With a full set of features of Weather forecasting, Indoor and outdoor temperature, Atomic time and date, Dual alarm and a Backlight display, this is also the perfect Gift for anyone. A design that suits the taste of people with different lifestyles. This top of the line model comes with all the additional features that can meet the need of the most demanding gift-hunter. Uses Extra Remote THGR122NX. Enjoy giving and receiving!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The specifications for this clock are as close as I could find to a previous clock I owned and loved.
- It has an atomic clock, so you don't ever have to worry about setting the time. You do have to set the time zone on initial setup, but that's it.
- It projects both the time and the outdoor temperature on the ceiling simultaneously. Other clocks alternate between time and temperature, or always display the time but alternate between indoor and outdoor temperature. I want the time and outdoor temperature displayed, so for me this was perfect.
- The projected display is a good size and the focus is adjustable.
- The clock face is not lit up unless you press the snooze button on top of the clock. I like my room to be dark at night, so this was nice.
- The clock face display is clear and uncluttered.
- It displays both internal and external temperature on the clock face itself, which is nice.
- The buttons on top have symbols that are barely identifiable.
- Setting up the clock is not as intuitive as one would hope, though not difficult once you read the manual.
- There is no ability to rotate the projection to get a nice angle on your wall or ceiling. You can tilt the projector up and down which is nice, and you can flip the projection 180 degrees, which is necessary. But for some reason, none of the current generation of projection clocks allows you to smoothly rotate the projection, something my projection clock from 15 years ago did perfectly.
- The alarm beep is not as loud as I would like.
- Size, weight, plug - I noticed some people had issues with the unit being too small or too light and therefore not sturdy, or with the power plug coming loose. I've only owned and used the product for a few days, but these have not been issues for me. I like that the clock doesn't occupy much space and I haven't had any problems with it being unbalanced. I will say the power cord doesn't fit into the clock as snugly as I would like, but it doesn't seem to be an issue for me.
- Okay, here's the big problem and the reason I'm returning this. The clock does not maintain connection to the outside temperature, even when the sensor is placed right next to the base unit. I saw this mentioned in other reviews and I decided to take a chance because otherwise the clock has the features I want. But sadly, it just doesn't work. I tried changing channels, I tried changing batteries, I tried reconnecting many times. It's quite unfortunate, because the price and the feature set are good.
- I'm returning this clock. Sad face.
1. I wanted outdoor temp.
2. I wanted the time and outdoor temp projected at the same time without alternating between them.
3. I wanted the clock backlight to be able to be turned off completely.This one lights up only when you press the snooze button. That's perfect!
4. I wanted the alarm silence button to be easily found. The button is on the top to the right of the snooze button.
5. Easily read projection. This one has well formed numbers and is plenty bright. You can still read it on the ceiling in the morning after the sun is
up with the shades drawn.
1. Doesn't show if the alarm is on or off in the projection display.
2. It's very light weight. I ended up putting some double stick tape on the bottom that adheres it to my night stand.
3. I wanted an alarm on/off indicator in the projection display. (This clock doesn't have this)
4. I wanted an the projection to rotate in 90 degree increments. (This doesn't have that, only 180 degrees)
5. The AC adapter plus comes out pretty easy. But with the clock stuck to my night stand with double stick tape, this is not an issue.
Overall I like this clock.Fix the con list and it would be perfect. It's still the closest I could find to my selection criteria.
Most recent customer reviews
Stopped transmitting outside temp. 2 days after setting it up. Replaced battery and reset instrument. Again, lasted 2 days, ended up in the trash.Read more