Consider this available item
Oregon's Wild Harvest, InflammaShield, Certified Organic Herbal Supplement with Ginger, Nettle, and Turmeric, 90 Capsules
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE - Proprietary blend of Certified Organic herbs and spices, including a clinically proven dose of ginger root, nettle leaf, turmeric, green tea, oregano, and rosemary helps create a healthy response to exercise-related inflammation while providing beneficial antioxidants
- PROTECTIVE NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT - Combines a powerful 1000 mg Organic Ginger root (Zingiber officinale), 300 mg Organic Nettle (Freeze-dried) (Urtica dioica) tops (including stinging hairs), 200 mg Organic Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), 200 mg Organic Green Tea herb (Camellia sinensis), 60 mg Organic Oregano leaf (Origanum vulgare), and 60 mg Organic Rosemary herb (Rosmarinus officinalis), freshly milled in small batches with love for optimum potency
- OWH Listing data OWH Listing data 100% 10 CERTIFIED ORGANIC -Organic Ginger, Nettle, Turmeric, Green Tea, Oregano, and Rosemary, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth Screen reader support enabled. CERTIFIED ORGANIC -Organic Ginger, Nettle, Turmeric, Green Tea, Oregano, and Rosemary, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth Oscar Aton has left the document.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS - Made without artificial flavors, colors, excipients or stearates using verified Non-GMO ingredients. Free of gluten, dairy, wheat, peanuts, soy, and corn allergens
- MADE IN OREGON, USA - All Oregon's Wild Harvest products are proudly manufactured with love in Redmond,
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Spices are nature's way of addressing inflammation. This wonderful combination of a clinically proven dose of organic Ginger, as well as Nettle, Turmeric and Green Tea, create a healthy response to exercise-related inflammation. Certified organic Rosemary and Oregano pack an antioxidant punch, too.*
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 4 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 18, 2011
- Manufacturer : Oregon's Wild Harvest
- ASIN : B004OFG1JG
- Best Sellers Rank: #233,469 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children. If taking medication consult with a healthcare professional before use. Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
Oregon's Wild Harvest - Inflamma Shield - 90 V
As an herbal supplement, take two capsules twice daily with food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.