OrgMemory Dimmable LED String Lights, (40 Ft, 120 Leds, Warm White, UL Certified Power Adapter), Dim String Lights, Copper Wire Lights for Party, Wedding, Xmas Decor
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$9.76 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Best fairy lights / starry lights strings. Starry string lights with 120 LED bulbs (instead of 100 only). The large amount of LED lights on the light wire, enhance the brilliance of the copper wire string unit
- 40 ft of ultra-thin copper wire, (4 mm in diameter) in copper color. The copper wire has a lacquer coating that makes the whole strand of lights water resistant, though is preferable not to
- Starry string lights with REMOTE CONTROLLER /WIRELESS ON-OFF SWITCH / DIMMER / FLASHING LIGHT - Best 120 warm white LED's on a flexible ultra - thin copper wire 40ft - Amazingly
- Functions: flash,strobe, fade, and flicker. You can make all kind of combinations of the functions with more or less brightness each one of them.
- Leds light string IP-65. AC/DC Power Adapter 110-240V for use in U.S.A., E.U. and AU. Output 5V1A. Made with environmentally-friendly materials. Meets UL&CE&ROHS certification. 100% satisfaction guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item OrgMemory Dimmable LED String Lights, (40 Ft, 120 Leds, Warm White, UL Certified Power Adapter), Dim String Lights, Copper Wire Lights for Party, Wedding, Xmas Decor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OrigMemory||Kohree||eLightBulb||Homestarry Direct||Homestarry Direct||Global Dealer|
|Color||Warm White||Warm White||Remote Style-40Ft Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White|
|Material Type||Plastic||copper||Polyurethane||Other||Copper wire||copper wire|
40 Feet 120 Mirco LEDs
• Made from high quality, insulated copper wire. Slim, flexible and durable can be easily bent, shaped around plants, signs, furniture, moldings, door frames and more
• Product design.Low profile that is easy to hide away and disappear from the scene. Its safety is guaranteed with UL, CE and RoHS certification.Copper wires are also waterproof, so there is no any problem to use it in the rain.
• Safer Design. String lights use energy-saving LED bulbs, so you use less power. Each string lasts up to 40K hours. Thick and bendable copper wiring is not just pretty;it's also a safety feature.
• Our latest version includes a 40 ft long heavy-duty clear lead cord (an original design by OrgMemory), thicker copper wire, and universal 110V to 240V Power Adapter which provide the ultimate
1. Starry Lights should not be left unattended.
2. Product is not intended for permanent use,40K hour bulb life
3. Should not be used close to any source of heat.
4. Do not secure it with staples, nails or any instrument that may damage wire
5. Place them out of reach of small children.
6. Do not hang objects from the electrical cord nor from the copper wire
7. Keep away from any application that could damage the lacquer varnish
8. The black piece of plastic placed on the connection of wire with power cord, marks the most sensible area, should be handled with care.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - SMALL PARTS, NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS
40 Feet / 120 Micro Led String Lights
5 V Power Adapter
CHARITY & GOODWILL
OrgMemory is committed to best practices and to having a positive impact in the lives of customers, our nation & world.
Top Customer Reviews
These had great reviews and after having another customer answer a question for me about the remote, I ordered. So glad I did! The copper wire is nearly invisible in the day but I actually like seeing random reflections of the daylight on the wire. At night all you see are the lights which are like little floating stars. The remote means I don't have to go outside to turn them on and it also features buttons to adjust the brightness level. My previous strings were plugged into a timer, so they were on every night. I didn't mind that but I also like deciding if I am in the mood for "balcony stars" or not.
Definitely recommend! Helping me keep the magic!
Lights on a copper line
I can be bright it can dim
U can even flicker it on a whim
Lights work fine, 40' is a nice length. It is copper wiring so need to be careful or it will catch on each other. The lights can be very bright and it looks nice. I used it to hang pictures and such on it in my kids' room.