$15.73 ($1.59 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 8 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($1.51 / Ounce)
($1.35 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Orgain Organic Green Superfoods Powder, Original - Antioxidants, 1 Billion Probiotics, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 0.62 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||$14.94 ($1.51 / Ounce) $13.37 ($1.35 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Product Benefits||Gut Health, Digestive Health Support|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||9.9 Ounce|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Includes 1 (0.62lb) Orgain organic original superfoods all-in-1 super nutrition powder
- 50 superfoods per scoop from Orgain's original organic super sprouts, fruits, berries, veggie, greens, grasses, and foods blends. 1 billion clinically proven probiotics, 6 grams of organic dietary fiber, high in antioxidants.
- USDA organic, vegan, non dairy, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, carrageenan free, non-GMO, no added sugar or sweeteners, no artificial ingredients
- Supplement your diet with superfoods, antioxidants, and probiotics to help support digestive and gut health. Superfoods in this powder include beets, ginger, turmeric, wheatgrass, barley grass, spinach, broccoli, kale, acai, millet, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, chia, and flax.
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nourishment for men, women, and kids. Whether you are a busy professional, mom, dad, athlete or student, this is perfect as an antioxidant boost and an addition to your meal replacement shakes or pre and post workout drinks. Mix into water, juice, or your favorite smoothie recipe and enjoy. Great for overnight oats.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Delicious Addition to Your Routine and Recipes
Does this really contain 50 superfoods?
Yep! Supercharge your day with the added benefits of 50 organic superfoods like kale, flax, chia, quinoa, beet, turmeric, and more. Plus with 1 billion probiotics, your gut will thank you.
Can I use this before and after workouts?
Yep! This smooth and creamy powder can be enjoyed as a protein shake mixed with your liquid of choice, as a delicious addition to a morning smoothie, in recipes, and at the gym. Power through whatever the day throws your way.
What are the benefits of superfoods?
Superfoods are packed with vitamins and minerals that can help you live a healthy lifestyle, keeping you energized and feeling good.
Is this gluten free?
Yes! Both barley and wheat grass are not considered as gluten grains. Orgain Superfoods + Probiotics has not come in contact with any known gluten-containing ingredients during processing. Therefore, our powder is certified Kosher and Gluten Free.
Good, Clean Nutrition
Orgain organic superfoods powder is packed with 50 organic superfoods in every scoop. Providing a healthy mix of organic greens, veggies, fruits, and sprouts that can be conveniently added to water, juice or smoothie.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches; 9.92 Ounces
- Item model number : 851770003957
- UPC : 851770003957
- Manufacturer : Orgain
- ASIN : B019TUCOF0
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #307 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. If you experience any allergic reaction, please discontinue use.
ORGANIC SUPER GRASSES AND NUTRIENT BLEND (ORGANIC AMARANTH, ORGANIC QUINOA, ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT, ORGANIC MILLET, ORGANIC CHIA, ORGANIC WHEAT GRASS, ORGANIC BARLEY GRASS, ORGANIC OAT GRASS) ORGANIC SUPER SPROUT BLEND (ORGANIC AMARANTH SPROUT, ORGANIC QUINOA SPROUT, ORGANIC MILLET SPROUT, ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT SPROUT, ORGANIC GARBANZO BEAN SPROUT, ORGANIC LENTIL SPROUT, ORGANIC ADZUKI SPROUT, ORGANIC FLAX SPROUT, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SPROUT, ORGANIC PUMPKIN SPROUT, ORGANIC CHIA SPROUT, ORGANIC SESAME SPROUT) ORGANIC SUPER VEGGIES, SUPER BERRIES AND SUPER FOODS BLEND (ORGANIC APPLE, ORGANIC BEET, ORGANIC CARROT, ORGANIC SPINACH, ORGANIC BROCCOLI, ORGANIC TOMATO, ORGANIC KALE, ORGANIC CABBAGE, ORGANIC PARSLEY LEAF, ORGANIC BRUSSELS SPROUT, ORGANIC GREEN BELL PEPPER, ORGANIC CUCUMBER, ORGANIC CELERY, ORGANIC GARLIC, ORGANIC GINGER ROOT, ORGANIC GREEN ONION, ORGANIC CAULIFLOWER, ORGANIC ASPARAGUS, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY, ORGANIC TART CHERRY, ORGANIC BLACKBERRY, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY, ORGANIC RASPBERRY, ORGANIC CINNAMON, ORGANIC CRANBERRY, ORGANIC ACAI, ORGANIC PINEAPPLE, ORGANIC BANANA, ORGANIC MANGO, ORGANIC TURMERIC), ORGANIC ACACIA GUM, ORGANIC NATURAL FLAVOR, PROBIOTIC (BACILUS SUBTILIS), NATURAL FLAVOR
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2017