Orgalif Lunch Container for kids 3-Comparment Reusable Plastic Bento Lunch Box (Set of 5)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.93. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$14.61 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MEAL PREP + PORTION CONTROL: This set of 5 reusable lunch box containers with three compartments is perfect for weight loss and muscle building, best for all.
- TOP-NOTCH QUALITY 100% FDA-approved plastic (#5) and BPA-free Eco Friendly Bento Box durable recommended for homemade food storage.
- 3-COMPARTMENTS keep your food totally separated with the 3 compartments. NOT-LEAK PROOF. Large section 21 oz., medium 7 oz. and small 5 oz.
- FUNCTIONAL they are reusable portable and convenient, microwave and dishwasher safe: High and low temperatures resistance - fit most bags.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED we offer 2 Years guarantee 100% Money Back Guarantee No hassles, no question asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Save money and eat healthy at home, work, school and everywhere with the Orgalif Lunch Containers
The best Lunch Box Containers on the marketWith these reusable, super practical lunch boxes you can always enjoy healthy, homemade meals everywhere
- Made with the Highest Quality Plastic Available (#5).
- 3-compartment design with easy-open lids, therefore NOT LEAK-PROOF. Large section 2.5 cups (21 oz.), medium ¾ cup (7 oz.) and small ½ cup (5 oz.)
- Reusable, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Colored lids help keep things organized, your kids will have fun taking homemade food to school with these multicolored containers, one color per day!
- Highly recommended by dieticians and fitness experts for meal prep, portion control. The perfect investment for multi-day meal planning and staying on top of your nutrition.
- Stackable design to fit multiple meals in most meal prep bags and lunch bags so that you can take them anywhere
Best Price On Amazon
Highest Quality at Best Price on AMAZON.
The Only Lunch Containers Backed By a Lifetime No-Hassle Free Replacement GuaranteeTHIS PRODUCT IS SIMPLY THE BEST FOR YOUR MEAL PLANNING.
Return the Lunch Containers for a full refund! 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Package: - Set f 5 Bento Boxes
- Length: 9.4"
- Height: 6.1"
- Width: 2"
Click The button at the top of this page to get your new set of Lunch Box Containers
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was hesitant to purchase these lunch containers as I was initially looking at the Easy Lunchboxes brand and had my heart set on those due to their popularity. I also read many of the reviews on these Orgalif containers and found that many of them were written by people who received them free in exchange for review. Due to the nature of the review programs, I have a hard time believing them to be 100% truthful.
However, I decided to take a risk and purchase this set since it was cheaper and comes with one more container than the Easy Lunchboxes set. I am so glad that I did! While I can't speak as to how they compare to the big name brand, I can tell you that these containers are awesome. The largest container holds a sandwich and has space for things around it like pretzels, crackers, etc. Or it would hold a large portion of pasta, etc. I bought some Gerber Bunch a Bowls with lids so that if I put something like pasta salad in my son's lunch, I can put things around it like sliced boiled eggs or crackers, etc. It won't get wet, and then there's still plenty of room for fruits and veggies in the other two smaller containers.
Using silicone or paper muffin cups will really help you make the most of these containers, too. In one of the pix I attached, I had mango chunks separated from cucumber slices. It works great, and when the lid is on, even though my kids carry their items in a vertical lunchbox, everything stays put.
The only downside is that the lid is not leak-proof or airtight. But I am never worried that my son's will have their lunch spilled out into their box. The only issue is that you wouldn't be able to put something really liquid in it just in case it were to get jostled too much. But that is easily remedied by either placing some Press N' Seal wrap over the container, OR you can just put the liquid item into another container inside the box, like the Bunch a Bowls I previously recommended or if you need something smaller, the Easy Lunchboxes Dipper containers (sidenote: while they are pretty small, I have filled them with yogurt, and it's enough for a little half portion of it as a treat or dessert in their box) or the Sistema condiment containers.
I love that there is a purple one. This is perfect for my family as I have three boys, so there's one for all the men in the house and one for mommy!
In short, I highly recommend these containers. They help you to be more conscious of what your kids are eating, and the convenience of only washing one container vs. washing 3-5 that snap together or dealing with plastic baggies is great. Unless you do need to use a smaller container inside for something, which you won't always need to do, it's so easy to wash one piece.
The lid does not snap close. It does not stay in place at all. It comes off easily and I would have been worried of sending this with my kindergartener to school because it probably would have been a big mess. The container itself seems sturdy but the lid itself is comparable to the lid used for lunch meat containers, very thin.
I ended up returning the item and ordering something else (Happy Lunchboxes... Much better quality and secure seal when closed) for reference I've attached a picture of both products.