- File Size: 258 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pest Control Group; 1 edition (December 15, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 15, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C1ZSKUY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,106,564 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #557 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Organic
- #1249 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Organic
- #2211 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
Organic Ant Killer: How To Get Rid of Ants Without Pesticides, Toxic Chemicals or Insecticides (Organic Pest Control Book 5) Kindle Edition
|Length: 68 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Organic Ant Killer: How To Get Rid of Ants Without Pesticides, Toxic Chemicals or Insecticides (Organic Pest Control Book 5)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
These options are so much better, beginning with pretty though explanations of different ant species and then what needs to be done to control the offending species invading one's home.
Thank you for this book.
I enjoyed this book. Tried a good sampling of the remedies but seem to have more ants than ever. I have dug, buried chicken manure, poured vinegar into hills, sprinkled talc like earth over the walk each morning, doctored each hill with cinnamon, wasted a jar of perfectly good fine ground chile, sprayed with Neem oil and so on. Of course it may seem that this activity is keeping me from falling into a depression but all I want is for the ants to live somewhere else in the yard. I just don't want them to live on the sidewalk.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The tips in this guide are very helpful. The author provides affordable and effective solutions that don't harm the environment. Read morePublished on June 25, 2013 by Sleepless in the Carolinas
It was okay but not anything I didn't already know. I thought there would be something new or different That I didn't already know.Published on May 22, 2013 by mountainlady
By the time I finished reading the first part of this book, I was completely convinced we should leave the ants alone. They're smart, resilient, and persistent. Read morePublished on May 19, 2013 by AvidReader
My property has a huge ant infestation. They are driving me nuts! This book has given me some real safe, organic tools to deal with them. Read morePublished on May 12, 2013 by Yoda
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Organic
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Organic