Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Organic Baby Soy Onepiece - Elephant (12-18 Months)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Size Name: 12-18 Months|Color: Elephant|Change

on October 9, 2010
We got the deer pattern--it's so adorable and is incredibly soft. I thought the 6-12 month size would fit my 6-month-old son, who's a little over 27 inches tall. Unfortunately it's too short in the crotch and is pulling at his neckline, although the leg length and overall length are fine. He's going to be able to wear it only a few times. I wish I'd gotten the next size up for him to grow into.
on October 12, 2011
My baby is long and lean. Albeit he does have some pudge to him. Anyways, he can wear this Baby soy 12 - 18 month length wise and he is only 5 months old!!! If he grows one more inch (which obviously he will), this outfit will not even fit him length wise (neck to crotch). The width is of course too wide for him as 1, he shouldn't even be wearing this age clothing yet, and 2, he is the long and lean type. To be fair, he does wear cloth diapers but it is the g diaper and they are fairly trim fitting. Also, he fits nicely in any other brands of clothes marked 3-6 months despite the fact that he is longer than most babies. He is 27 inches btw.

I will say that it is really too bad as this is absolutely the softest outfit I have found to date including organic cotton clothes I've purchased. Washes up nicely too. So if your baby is short and wide, this will definately work for you!

UPDATE: I have since purchased bamboo (naturally free of pesticides)and they are very soft in comparison to this product! The fabric is thinner however. I also want to note that I don't use detergent to wash my baby clothes...I use dr.bronners castile soap with EXCELLENT results!!! Conversely, conventional detergents WILL wear the fabric down and make it harsh.
on October 30, 2011
My son was six and a half months old when I bought this, and yes, he's tall and has a relatively long torso. I read the other reviews so I bought 18-24 month size and he's now about to outgrow it at barely 7 months. I don't know if it's just my wash or what I washed it with, but it also faded a dingy color, too. This thing is too pricey for what it is, but I have to say, it's comfy and soft. Not worth the $28 I paid, though.
on October 19, 2015
I have mixed feelings about this product. The quality of the material is excellent. The snaps all work and none of them have broken. The material is thick and very soft. The size is just too large for my baby who is long and skinny - the neck hole is big and the arms and torso are really wide. But to order the size smaller would mean the length would be too short. I guess I need to stick with some "skinny" brands like Kate Quinn or Silkberry.
on May 18, 2015
Gloriously soft, but very very very weird fit and I don't know why they chose to use so few snaps in the crotch - it's embarassing to see her legs and diaper through the enormous gaps between snaps when she walks, sits, and sleeps (butt up). I purchased the 18-24 month for my 16 month old who registers very small (17th percentile for height) and they are JUST right in the neck-to-crotch fit. Very thankful I purchased these for pajamas as I would never put them on for our daughter to go out in.
on May 9, 2016
Soft, super cute zebra print. I love the bright greens & orange. Plenty of room for my baby who has long legs. I love Babysoy products. They are excellent quality. This coverall has survived several washes and still looks great.
on June 22, 2014
This is our 4th baby but my first time with Baby Soy. I bought the 0-3 months...now on to 3-6. I love the cute prints and how soft the material is. Very well made and a nice change from the big chain/market stuff (i.e., Carter's). Love the snaps and recommend the bundler/one piece options as they are so versatile. Love these pieces so much....would consider a 5th as they would stand up to handing down.
on July 7, 2014
I have a slightly above average length now-20-month-old toddler (he is too small to really talk about height) and the neck is really yanked down into almost a scoop neck. This is the only jumper he has where this is true. but the arms and legs are a good length, so i don't see buying a larger size for him.

Strengths: good material, well made and cute graphic, perfect for short torsoed toddlers
down: Runs small in the body
on January 9, 2013
the color is not actually white or beige (it is more a light yellow) and there aren't really enough snaps. The material ends up bunching all funny between my LO's legs and making lots of gaps for air to get in. I thought it would look a lot cuter on than it does. With all the gaps between the snaps, it looks silly. Oh well! Still, the material is good, and the pictures are cute, so maybe I will pick up a sleep sack and avoid the snap issues while still getting the cuteness.
on May 29, 2012
I love these outfits (we bought two for our daughter). But, we can no longer snap the bodysuit part, even though the legs are still quite too long. Our daughter may have a bit of a long waist, but if so this is the first time we've run into this issue. I would recommend buying a size larger than you think you need just in case.