Organic Coconut Chips, 12 Ounces - Non-GMO, Kosher, Raw, Desiccated, Unsweetened, Unsulfured, Dried Flakes, Vegan, Keto, Bulk, Great for Baking
|Price:||($0.83 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
|Brand||Food to Live|
About this item
- NUTRITIOUS: Organic Coconut Chips are rich in fiber and iron.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCT: Organic Coconut Chips are free from any contaminants.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Use Organic Coconut Chips in your kitchen for cooking.
- GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCT: Organic Coconut Chips are good for health if you are on a plant-based diet.
- DELICIOUS & HEALTHY SNACK: Eat Organic Coconut Chips as they are to get a boost of healthy energy.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Food to Live: Eat Well and Be Healthy
Food to Live is a company committed to making people healthier by providing them with delicious, healthy food. We established this business with a purpose of making a change that would take our world one step closer to being a better place for us and our children.
Food to Live delivers a variety of natural, organic and raw foods that can enable anyone to develop healthy eating habits. All our products can be included into a vegan diet.
Why is Consuming Organic Coconut Chips Beneficial For You
Dried coconut often goes underappreciated when compared to other dried fruits. However, if you are interested in eating healthy, you definitely need to include it in your diet. Benefits of dried coconut and its exceptionally high nutritional value make it a valuable addition to many meals. Don’t forget the fact that this food is delicious. There are many great recipes that include some type of dried coconut. You will definitely enjoy trying all these delicious dishes. They may help you with a transition to healthy eating because it’s always easier to switch to a new diet when you get to eat some tasty treats.
One of the most important benefits of dried coconut is its high nutritional value. However, it’s a point that you will need to consider carefully if you are trying to lose weight. While this fruit contains healthy fats, they are still fats. So, you’ll need to count your calories when adding coconut dishes into your daily meal plan.
The nutritional value of desiccated coconut (1 ounce) is: 204 calories, Dietary fiber: 18% of the required daily amount (RDA), Vitamin C: 1%, Vitamin E: 1%, Riboflavin: 2%, Vitamin B6: 4%, Iron: 5%, Calcium: 1%, Copper: 11%, Manganese: 38%, Selenium: 7%.
If nutritious value alone isn’t a good enough reason for you to start eating this fruit, the health benefits of dried coconut should change your mind:
- It strengthens you connective tissues. Your skin, ligaments, bones, and tendons fall into the category of connective tissues. They contain a great number of minerals, which means that deficiency of any of these elements affects this particular part of your body;
- It promotes your brain function. The health benefits of dried coconut don’t make you smarter, but they help improve and promote a healthy brain function. Some of the chemicals contained in the coconut meat promote the production of neurotransmitters as well as myelin;
- It helps lower your blood cholesterol levels. It strengthens your arteries and promotes cardiovascular health;
- It helps to prevents anemia. One of the main health benefits of dried coconut comes from its high iron content. Adding dried coconut to some of your foods will help you reach the daily requirement of this particular mineral.
Note that you can take as much dried coconut chips as you wish as they will be used for sprinkling.
- Mango: 2 fruits (ripe)
- Coconut chips
- Juice from a quarter of 1 lime
How to Prepare Mango Pudding with Coconut Chips
- Peel the mangos and cut them into medium-sized chunks;
- Combine the fruit and lime juice in a blender or a food processor;
- Blend the mangos into a smooth paste;
|Organic Coconut Chips by Food to Live||Organic Shredded Coconut by Food to Live||Organic Cacao Nibs by Food to Live||Organic Coconut Flour by Food to Live|
|Ingredients||Organic Coconut||Organic Shredded Coconut||Organic Cacao Nibs||Organic Coconut|
|Serving size||1 oz (28g)||1 oz (28g)||1 oz (28g)||1 oz (28g)|
|Protein||3% (1g)||3% (1g)||2% (1g)||9% (5g)|
|Total Carbohydrate||2% (7g)||2% (7g)||1% (2g)||2% (7g)|
|Total Fat||25% (19g)||25% (19g)||5% (4g)||6% (5g)|
|Cholesterol and Trans Fat Free||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gluten and Sugars Free||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Raw, Vegan, Kosher||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Healthy Snacks for Everyone
At Food to Live, we offer a wide range of products that aims to meet every person’s needs and tastes.
Delicious & Nutritious Seeds, Legumes, and Spices
Food to Live caters to everyone who wants to add healthy products to any of their meals.
Superfoods for the Extra Healthy Boost
More and more people in America discover the benefits of superfoods, which are both delicious and extremely good for you.
Product detailsSize:0.75 Pound
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 4 x 6 inches; 9.52 Ounces
- UPC : 661094951755
- Manufacturer : Food to Live
- ASIN : B07DTNJ85Q
Best Sellers Rank:
#18,520 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #5 in Dried Coconut
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.