$14.98 ($0.94 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Tuesday, Dec 6 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Anthony's Goods
($0.94 / Ounce)
($0.89 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Anthony's Goods
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Anthony's Organic Coconut Milk Powder, 1 lb, Gluten Free, Vegan & Dairy Free, Creamer Alternative, Keto Friendly
|Price:||$14.98 ($0.94 / Ounce) $14.23 ($0.89 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- Organic Coconut Milk Powder Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Product of Vietnam, Packed in California
- Packaged in a 1lb Resealable Bag
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan & Dairy Free
- Great alternative for dairy milk!
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
About our Organic Coconut Milk Powder:
What did one coconut say to the other?
Haha funny, right?
No. Our coconuts don’t joke around, they’re pretty serious... Seriously milky!
Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder is simply dehydrated fresh coconut milk, combined with plant-based ingredients, resulting in a fine, shelf-stable powder. For a mildly sweet taste, simply mix this tropical tasting powder with hot water when the need for coconut milk arises. It’s also a great dairy-free addition to homemade hot cocoa mix, sauces, soups, baked goods, smoothies and so much more!
Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder is Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan and Keto Friendly with no added sugars.
To Reconstitute: For every 1 part of Coconut Milk Powder, add 2 parts hot water. Mix well until dissolved and enjoy! Adjust thickness to taste.
A large percentage of the fat in coconut milk is a saturated fat called lauric acid. Lauric acid may be beneficial for cholesterol levels and even immune health.
Medium-chain triglycerides, which are found in coconut milk, are easily and quickly used by the body as a sustainable source of energy.
There’s no refrigeration required for Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder - simply mix with water when you’d like some coconut milk.
Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder is batch-tested and verified gluten-free.
For every 1 part of Coconut Milk Powder, add 2 parts hot water. Mix until well dissolved and enjoy! Adjust thickness to taste.
Hot Cocoa Mix
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut milk powder, cocoa powder, cane sugar, xanthan gum, and salt; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
- To use, combine 1 cup of water with 3 tablespoons of mix for each serving.
- Heat on stove over medium heat, stirring, until steaming.
Coconut Vanilla Protein Bars
- ½ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- Stevia to taste
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut milk powder, collagen, cane sugar, and stevia; mix well.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Form into a ½” thick rectangle on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Buckwheat Superfood Cereal
- 2 cups Anthony's Buckwheat Groats
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Anthony's Xanthan Gum
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Maqui Berry Powder
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Collagen Peptide Powder
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine buckwheat groats, almond flour, coconut milk powder, and salt; mix well.
- In another bowl, combine coconut oil, cane sugar, water, xanthan gum, psyllium husk powder, maqui berry powder, and collagen; mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix very well.
- Press dough out 1/8" to 1/4" thick on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for for 10-13 mins.
- Cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry until ready to serve with milk of choice.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.51 x 6.93 x 2.05 inches; 1 Pounds
- UPC : 851031007243
- Manufacturer : Anthony's Goods
- ASIN : B06XZVBS6X
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,586 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Coconut Milk & Cream
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally bought this stuff to use for milk baths occasionally, but after the results I got after soaking in it for just five minutes, I decided to make this my permanent soap for baths and showers.
Firstly, it smells incredible, like delicious coconut cookie batter that tempts you into wanting to eat it (which you can, but I did not). Secondly, I’m assuming the natural oils from the coconut are what create such a glorious layer of moisturizer on my skin, because after just sitting in a bath with the stuff for five minutes, my horrible looking skin (due to the soap I was using) looked amazing- like I had used a boar bristle brush to exfoliate, rinsed, and then put lotion on, but I hadn’t done any of that. So, at this point, I was already immensely excited because I hate using traditional soap and have been looking for a natural alternative for so long (I even gave up showering/bathing with soap for an entire year before covid19 became a concern), which brings me to my third point: this stuff lathers beautifully! No, it does not get all soap bubbly, instead it turns into a thick, creamy lather (probably due to the coconut oils) that is easy to spread around your body. Of course, the ratio of powder to water will determine the thickness of your lather, but you could even use this stuff as a natural shaving cream. The best part for me, is that after my bath, after patting myself off with my towel, my skin still felt freshly moisturized. I’ve used coconut oil for a long time as a natural moisturizer and I absolutely hated it. Despite everyone being obsessed over it, I couldn’t stand it because it always left me feeling greasy; sticky; caked in thick, uncomfortable mess; it never really set into my skin; it left a mess on my clothes, things I touched; made makeup hard to put on; and stung my eyes when I’d sleep or sweat. This coconut milk product is my perfect solution to all of that while still getting the benefits of using coconut oil as a moisturizer. I’ve your bathing in this, you really don’t even have to rinse off, and the oils will settle to your skin in a similar way that traditional lotions do- no mess, no rub off, no discomfort. If you’re showering with this, I’d suggest using it away from the shower head so that you have the opportunity to really work it into your skin before (quickly) rinsing off. I also use this to wash, exfoliate, and moisturize my face twice a day. I’ll work it into a rich lather, and then gently rinse it off, more concerned about leaving a tiny amount still on my skin than making sure I rinse it ALL off. Just like the bath, I am left with a very comfortable amount of oil on my face that makes me skin literally glow, looking subtle, soft, and entirely natural.
I. Freakin’. Love. This. Stuff.
Top reviews from other countries
I was looking for something that creates a smooth, even mixture throughout, like milk - this doesn’t do that. After you mix it, drink it fast, if your cup sits, the majority of the powder will float to the top.
I was looking for something flavourful and adds some semblance of sweetness - this doesn’t do that.
It’s not worth your time or money.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.