|Product Dimensions||14 x 9 x 3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
Global Certified Organic Cotton Baby Pillow, No Bleaches, No Printing, Protection for Flat Head Syndrome (Cloud Lamb).
|Brand||JOHN N TREE Organic|
|Fabric Type||100% Organic Cotton|
About this item
- 100% Organic Cotton
- ❤ THE BEST HEALTHY MATERIALS: Super Soft ECO-Friendly 100% Natural Organic Cotton that was naturally finished. Hypoallergenic polyester filling for sensitive skin./ Breathable. Dye Free - Natural Earth Given Color, No Bleaches, No Printing
- ❤ DESIGN: Comfy Functional Design to support the baby head & Prevent flat head syndrome . Double sided with Organic Cotton for an extra use . So baby can sleep on both sides! / SIZE: Measures approximately Width 15 X Height 8 inches (Cloud Lamb / Adorable Design - It will become a favorite animal to sleep with. And will in love with this pillow. This lovely pillow can be used in many ways like during diaper changes, in his bassinet, on his play mat, breastfeeding
- ❤ EASY TO WASH : Recommend Hand Wash ( Cool or Warm at 30 degrees or lower) / For the machine wash: Machine Wash on Gentle. Please do not use hot water./ Recommend using laundry bag- It should be Gentle Cycle ( Cool or Warm at 30 degrees or less) Dry - lay it flat and let it air dry, /Please do not use hot setting. It may shrink at high temperature as it was not chemically treated. / Please Use a mild detergent or nonfluorescent detergent. Please do not use chlorine or oxygen bleach.
- ❤ GUARANTEED -- For 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason, If you are not Satisfied - Please let us know why and we will fix it and we'll give you a full refund. Please give us an opportunity to make it right for you. Please contact seller: JOHN N TREE Organic
- ❤ ENSURE Organic Cotton Product -- John N Tree Organic baby pillow is global certified ( Seed-Soil-Weed Control-Pest Control-Harvesting-Spinning-knitting and weaving- Sewing - Trading ) by an International certification Control Union.- This renews every year with the strict test result./Certified Organic Number and Label to the product is a title that is given to an item only when strict guidelines, made by The National Organic Standards Board, are met. Trackable Certification Number: CU822202
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ENSURE Organic Cotton Product :
John N Tree Organic baby pillow is Global-Certified (Seed-Soil-Weed Control-Pest Control-Harvesting-Spinning-Knitting-Weaving-Sewing-Trading ) by an International certification Control Union.
- This Renews every year with the strict test result.
Certified Organic Number and Label to the product is a title that is given to an item only when strict guidelines, made by The National Organic Standards Board, are met.
Every step in the production of the item must meet the guidelines from the soil where the item is grown to the processing facilities in which it is created.
Trackable Certification Number: CU822202
GOTS. OE by the Control Union confirm the European safety standards for organic cotton items.
GOTS certified products should pass the chemical requirements for EN71-3
THE BEST HEALTHY MATERIALS :
Super Soft ECO-Friendly 100% Natural Organic Cotton that was naturally finished.
Breathable. Dye Free - Natural Earth Given Color, No Bleaches, No Printing
Comfy Functional Design to support the baby head & Prevent flat head syndrome. Double-sided with Organic Cotton for extra use. So the baby can sleep on both sides!
SIZE: approximately Width 15 X 8 Height inches (Cloud Lamb)
This lovely pillow can be used in many ways like during diaper changes, in his bassinet, on his play mat, breastfeeding ( place the pillow on mom's arm so baby can rest on it while eating and even while nursing )
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many people advised me that some things were a waste of money when I got pregnant with my first baby. Some of those things I got anyways and am so glad I did! However, this is one of the things I completely agree that you DO NOT need for your baby. First because babies turn their heads to the side any time they lay down and you will be totally worried about the risk of suffocation and won't ever leave your child unattended laying on this pillow. Second because if you hold your baby the minimum acceptable to comfort your kid, he/she most likely won't get "flat head". Trust me, spend your money on DIAPERS and wipes instead. This is definitely not a must have item.
The hospital and pediatrician said it's important for your baby to be able to turn their head to AVOID getting a flathead. That keeping it positioned perfectly still is what causes a flat head. So glad I got this advice BEFORE using it. That being said, as a toddler now my little one loves it and it's very soft and cuddly.