Consider these available items
100% Organic Cotton Moisturizing Eczema Gloves for Dry Hands - 4 Pairs and Free Bag by ZIVA | Inspection Jewelry Work Gloves
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✔️SOFTER SKIN - Fall in love with your incredibly soft and beautiful hands after wearing overnight, Ziva Organic Cotton Gloves, along with your favorite medicated ointment or hand cream. It is like a spa for your hands!
- ✔️NON TOXIC - Our certified 100% organic white cotton gloves are made without the use of harmful pesticides or insecticides which is great for people with sensitive skin, dry hands, or eczema.
- ✔️ULTIMATE PROTECTION - Everyday chores like washing the dishes, doing laundry, gardening, etc. will no longer irritate your sensitive skin by simply using our organic cotton gloves as a protective layer under other utility/safety gloves.
- ✔️BEST FIT & COMFORT- Not only do our gloves feel great to wear due to our soft high-grade organic cotton, you will enjoy the stretch and mobility of our gloves due to our multi-seam fitted design.
- ✔️SAVE ENVIRONMENT & MONEY - Use. Wash. Repeat. Your gloves are reusable and comes with a free travel bag for easy storage!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Leave your hands feeling SOFT & looking BEAUTIFUL after wearing Ziva 100% Organic Cotton Gloves! Our reusable gloves aid in the absorption of medicated ointments or hand creams, which is great for people treating skin conditions such as dry hands or eczema. Our “one-size-fits-most” gloves have a uniquely fitted design that increase your comfort and mobility, while our premium organic cotton material increases the softness and stretch. Why organic? Our Organic Cotton Gloves, certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, were made without the use of any pesticides or insecticides. Conventionally grown cotton uses 16% of the world’s pesticides while covering only 2.5% of the world's cultivated land. Many of these pesticides used in conventional cotton farming are determined to be highly hazardous by the World Health Organization. Using our organic cotton gloves ensures that your hands will stay far away from any harmful pesticides or insecticides. This is especially beneficial for people with sensitive skin, dry hands or eczema. Organic cotton agriculture also eliminates the direct exposure of these harmful chemicals to the cotton farmers and no longer pollutes the water of local regions. In addition, our certification also ensures that our cotton gloves are manufactured with a social & environmental responsibility. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible product while reducing our global impact which is why all of our packaging is made from recycled materials. What's included? Your four pairs of reusable organic cotton gloves also comes with a free organic cotton travel bag! The bag is washable and is great for storing your gloves, cosmetics, travel necessities or any other miscellaneous items. The bag is FREE and is certified 100% organic cotton just like your gloves!
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.