Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leachco Organic Smart Cuddle-U Nursing Pillow
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 9, 2009
I had registered for one of these pillows and recieved one as a shower gift. I wanted something that was completely organic. In this case, as I found with many "organic" nursing pillows, only the cover was organic! The filling material is NOT. I ended up getting a fabulous "Nesting Pillow" from Blessed Nest. It is a wonderful size, unique and versitile shape, and is filled with 100% organic buckwheat hulls. And it has a 100% organic cover as well. If you are looking for a truly organic product then steer clear of this.
on July 27, 2016
This is one of the couple things I did not get rid of after my son outgrew them but SO glad I kept it because I'm expecting again and can't wait to use it again!! You can say I'm attached! this was one of our (baby and I) favorites, he loved sitting in the baby pocket & eventually doing tummy time on it, I loved the support while breast feeding! I love this nursing pillow, it's definitely not flimsy or flat it's a lot nicer than others. however, I was upset to find out it wasn't 100% organic (the actual pillow - not the case) since it was $60! but I quickly got over that once It was put to good use. If you don't care for the organic cover I totally recommend the same pillow but in the non-organic cover. All in all, This pillow is fantabulous- I definitely recommend it. I got one for my friend, she and baby love it! I plan on getting it for my other friend as well. It makes a great gift.
on September 21, 2012
Owned this product since my daughter was born and she loves it still. Very handy, baby can sleep in it, can play with her. Highly recommended.
review image review image review image
on November 2, 2010
like the previous poster i registered for this and received it as a shower gift. this thing has no support at all and it's not wide, nor is it high enough. i have to lean down and over my baby to feed her. my baby would either fall in to it or off the outer edge if i wasn't holding her and holding the pillow up. i have used another pillow under it and it works better, but really you shouldn't have to do that...
on May 26, 2015
The "fluff" kind of died out quickly but overall it was good.