Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones.
- 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
- At Plant Therapy we also have some other selections you may be interested in. Includes: Organic Oils- Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus (Lemon), Eucalyptus Globulus, Frankincense serrata, Lavender, Lavender Population, Lemon, Lemongrass, Niaouli, Orange (Sweet), Oregano, Peppermint Japanese, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Wintergreen
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1 cup Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
1/2 cup Neem Powder
1/2 cup Yarrow Powder
20 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil *Leave out the essential oil if using for cats.
• Mix all ingredients together and put in a shaker top container. I used a mason jar with a shaker top lid (I got my mason jar shaker top lid at Christmas Tree Shop, but you could make your own by drilling holes in a regular mason jar lid).
• Apply from head to tail along your pets spine in dry conditions. Brush your pets fur going the opposite direction so the powder comes in contact with the skin. Avoid the eyes and nose.
• Rub the powder on the belly and legs. Try to get the flea powder on as much skin as you can.
• Brushing the fur in the opposite direction and applying the flea powder with a cosmetic puff works really well. The fleas seem to like the tail, the area right above the tail and the belly/groin area so make sure to pay extra attention to those areas to get them well covered.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Plant Therapy is a great company with excellent customer service. I will continue to use them for my future needs.Published 4 days ago by kevin
Great product! I bought to make the iced eucalyptus cloths like they do in the spas. Works perfectly!Published 6 days ago by SV
I do really like this Essential oil, but it can be a little overwhelming in a diffuser. A little goes a long way.Published 9 days ago by BJL