Organic Fertilizer 2-3-2 From Insect Frass
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Naturally supports healthy root development and promotes vigorous plant growth.
- No-mess dry granules are very easy to apply.
- Nitrate-free, pH neutral, and pet friendly plant food.
- Derived from insect manure ("insect frass"). Does not contain insects.
- Perfect for indoor plants, vegetables, and flowers. This natural Organic Fertilizer 2-3-2 is a great source of magnesium for tomatoes and roses.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||4 x 8 x 10 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 pounds|
This Organic Fertilizer 2-3-2 from Beta Hatch is derived from herbivore insect frass (insect manure). Our frass fertilizer contains no measurable nitrate. It provides 2% Nitrogen, 3% Phosphate, 2% Potash and 0.5 % Magnesium. Our frass fertilizer naturally supports healthy root development and vigorous plant growth. Insect frass is naturally dry and granular. It is very easy to apply. For best results, mix into soil or sprinkle onto soil surface. Water in. Reapply monthly or as desired. Apply one bag per 40 square feet of soil or mix up to 1 cup per cubic foot of soil or potting medium. At Beta Hatch, we raise mealworms indoors in a clean and dry environment to make sure you get only the highest quality nutrients. We do not use ingredients such as biosolids, composted household waste, or chicken manure. Our nutritious plant food is produced with very little impact to precious land and water resources. This product is made in the United States.
Phosphorus runoff poses a threat to water quality. Some states restrict the application of phosphorus-containing fertilizer on non-agricultural lawn or turf. Check your local laws prior to purchase.