Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rodale's Organic Life
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 22, 2015
I received the first issue in place of my Organic Gardening. I was willing to give it a chance but I found it to be no different than other organic lifestyle magazines already on the market. I looked through the first issue and gave it to a friend then cancelled my subscription. It really isn't new, different or anything I can't find elsewhere and contains very little about what I subscribed to Organic Gardening for. I'm looking at some very good Organic Farming magazines that might take the originals place. I love cooking and recipes but I found the food section uninteresting and there was nothing there I wanted to make or revisit.

If you are seeking a lifestyle magazine, you may enjoy this but you might also want to look around because there are better ones out there. It's a shame I can't get the Aussie one named Organic Life here in the USA
on October 6, 2012
Great mag. , stimulates our thinking and ingenuity. Reminds us that we don't just
talk organic and natural or healthy, we can make it happen. This mag. has changed my life
since my first copy in 1975. Now we can get it on our IPAD etc. Great! (but i still like the
paper version.) Thanks.
on July 30, 2015
I am way into the organic life before it became mainstream. I only paid $5.00 for the subscription so I really should not complain...but having to suffer so very many ads before I could even get to the listing of the articles is just not my cup of tea. With a hard copy issue of a magazine, I whip through and tare out all the ads and then I go back and can read all the articles without any distraction. Just no quick read through with this magazine on a Kindle and I highly suspect the same is true of any other publication that is offered. I will stick to books on my Kindle.
on April 7, 2016
This magazine used to be great, until they made it into some kind of liberal lifestyle magazine. Now I can't leave it out for company anymore. Want to know why? Because it contains ADS for SEX TOYS. Vegan sex toys, you heard me right. Glass dildos and recycled rubber whips? Really?
on August 13, 2015
No longer Organic Gardening. Miss the GARDENING articles, they are in the back mostly in almanac format. Now it is about broad based environmental and lifestyle issues, current issue focuses on water. We like water but do not want an entire magazine devoted to water articles! No more fun gardener's tips. As soon as my subscrip runs out will not renew. very sad.
on March 18, 2014
I have been reading Organic Gardening for well over 20 years and am delighted to now have a digital subscription. Another reviewer complained about the ads, but I have always liked the ads in OG magazine. In the older print versions I would read all the articles and then go back and scour every ad to see what new plants or contraptions the gardening world had to offer. Yes, it's different nowadays, the ads aren't strictly plant and gardening ads and many are full page, but you're reading them on a tablet, how easy is it to flip over what you don't want to see?! And if it weren't for those ads the publication wouldn't exist. A different reviewer complained about not being able to read it on a kindle. Well I certainly don't suggest subscribing unless you have a Kindle Fire, an iPad (what I use), or something similar. It was touch and go for a few years for OG magazine, It's still a great publication and what would we do without Rodale Press? I'm just glad they are still here.
on April 12, 2016
Do not confuse with Organic Gardening. This is a useless imitation of what the magazine used to be. It is mostly liberal global warming type drivel. The most recent issue's cover article comprised of numerous photos and less than 1 page of text. Of that text, there was nothing new, helpful or useful. Was a subscriber. Have cancelled.
on April 10, 2013
I am new to organic gardening. I think this magazine is just great. It is very imformative and shows great products.
on April 9, 2014
I just subscribed to get this magazine and really not familiar with it. I gave a 4 star just because of what I have seen and read so far, but I am sure in time, and when I get to receive more issues, that will go up. At least I hope this is the case. I really do like some of the articles that are in this issue.
on December 24, 2013
I have read Organic Gardening for decades and still learn something new every issue. Before organic became chic, there was Organic Gardening. I highly recommend the magazine that helped start a movement.