- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01F7T3BKY
- UPC: 646437482363
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,924 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Anthony's Organic Hulled Millet, 3lbs, Gluten Free, Raw & Grown in USA
($0.24 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- USDA Organic Raw Hulled Millet
- Grown & Packed in USA, Non-GMO & More
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Our Millet is of the Panicum miliaceum (Proso) Variety
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About our Organic Hulled Millet:
Anthony's Organic Raw Hulled Millet is an ancient grain that has a mild, sweet flavor that cooks quickly and easily. Millet is often used in salads or as a substitute for rice and quinoa. Unlike most other grains, Millet is alkaline, which makes it easier to digest and high in nutritious content.
Each batch of our Organic Hulled Millet is tested and verified Gluten-Free.
There are 5 grams of dietary fiber in ¼ cup of Anthony’s Organic Hulled Millet. The fiber is great for digestive health and cardiovascular health.
¼ cup of Anthony’s Organic Hulled Millet contains 6 grams of protein. Swap our millet for rice in recipes for an extra protein punch.
Vitamins and minerals
Anthony’s Organic Hulled Millet is a good source of magnesium, B vitamins, calcium, antioxidants, and more.
Organic and gluten-free
Anthonys’ Organic Hulled Millet is certified gluten-free, certified organic, and free of GMOs.
Millet Breakfast PorridgeIngredients:
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Millet
- 1-⅔ cup water, divided
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Dried Mulberries
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Raisins
- Almond milk, for topping
- Sliced fruit of choice, for topping
- In a small saucepan, combine the millet, 1 cup water, coconut milk, mulberries, and raisins; mix well.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, until it reaches porridge consistency, about 25-30 minutes. Add more water if needed in ⅓ cup increments as needed while cooking.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with almond milk and fruit.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Millet Blender Bread
- 1-1/2 cups cooked Anthony's Hulled Millet*
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a standard-size loaf pan.
- In a blender, combine the cooked millet, eggs, and oil. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the brown rice flour, buckwheat flour, coconut flour, and sugar; mix well.
- Add apple cider vinegar, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
*To cook Anthony's Hulled Millet: Combine 1 part millet and 2 parts water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and use in recipes as desired.
How should Hulled Millet be prepared?
It is recommended to pre-soak the grains which makes it more digestible and cuts down on cooking time.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Organic Hulled Millet
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My parakeet, who normally loves seed millet, isn't a fan, but I've found that it cooks up fluffy as it should when prepared by toasting, then cooking on the stove, much the way I would quinoa. I love that it comes in a resealable bag.
-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
When I saw Anthony’s again available I jumped on it...just cooked a batch ...same delicious ..popcorn like flavor..soft chewy..ease of preparation.
If not for Anthony’s I would have stopped eating millet ...thank you Anthony!