Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Buddha Teas Organic Hyssop Tea | 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags | Aromatic | Anti-Inflammatory | Antioxidants | Digestion | Made in the USA | Caffeine-Free | No GMOs
($0.66 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.38 x 3.38 x 4.25 inches|
About this item
- SMOOTH FLAVOR – Organic Hyssop Tea tastes like drinking nature. It’s smooth, subtle and oh-so-nurturing. A cup of this mellow tea will take you to a soothing place in your mind.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – While you may be familiar with the common medicinal herbs like peppermint and ginger root, hyssop is beneficial in its own way. This flavonoid-rich tea is also a natural source of antioxidants.
- ORGANIC – Our Organic Hyssop Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags to provide you with a truly high-quality tea experience without the risk of added chemicals. It’s made with no additives whatsoever.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS – To prepare a cup of Buddha Teas Hysoop Tea, use 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. This tea can handle a good, long steep. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
- BUDDHA TEAS – Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are 100% recycled material, making our teas good for the earth and you!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sun-loving and vibrant, hyssop is a shrub and a member of the mint family. It is traditionally found in Southern Europe and the Middle East, but now also grows all over North America. You will also find hyssop growing in the dry, crumbly soil of the Mediterranean. While bees love the colorful bloom, hyssop also makes a delightful herbal tea.
A hyssop fun fact: Hippocrates, ancient Greece’s revered physician and considered “the father of medicine,” touted hyssop as the perfect solution to treat inflammatory conditions of the throat and chest; hyssop was likely his go-to medicinal to treat all bronchial issues of the day. It is also flavonoid-rich and a natural source of antioxidants.
Smooth, subtle, and oh-so nurturing, drinking hyssop tastes like nature. Imagine you are sitting on a worn, wooden bench, amidst a field of fragrant flowers, as a rising sun takes you to soothing places in your mind. A cup of this tea, beloved by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to assist with respiratory concerns, offers the opportunity to feel nurtured and content with the way things are.
To prepare a cup of Buddha Teas Hysoop Tea, use 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. This tea can handle a good, long steep. Remove tea bag and enjoy! You can make a super batch to consume over 48 hours by letting several tea bags infuse in a single glass jar. Store sealed in the refrigerator for up to two days.
At Buddha Teas, we are all about clean and truth, which is why our teas are crafted without artificial or natural flavorings, using only fresh, pure organic or sustainability wild harvested ingredients. We start with a philosophy of living in harmony with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are even made from 100% recycled material, making our teas as kind to the environment as they are to you.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.38 x 3.38 x 4.25 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- UPC : 819005010576
- Manufacturer : Buddha Teas
- ASIN : B00DLKFYTS
Best Sellers Rank:
#26,951 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #732 in Herbal Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. Use one teabag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes. Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while enjoying the benefits Hyssop Tea provides.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have no other tea to compare it to, only the smell fo the fresh plant is more vibrant.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.