$17.88 ($0.12 / Count)
FREE delivery: Friday, Dec 9 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: NaturaLife Labs
($0.11 / Count)
($0.11 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: NaturaLife Labs
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Organic Maca Root Black, Red, Yellow 1900 MG per Serving - 150 Vegan Capsules Peruvian Maca Root Gelatinized 100% Pure Non-GMO Supports Reproductive Health Natural Energizer
|List Price:|| $29.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$17.88 ($0.12 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.11 (40%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Powders, Capsule|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Reproductive Health|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- ✔️Superior Potency 1,900 MG: Our formula delivers 1,900 mg of pure organic maca powder not from extract, making it the most potent available
- ✔️Superior Quality: Pure organic maca, without the use of fillers or binders. All our ingredients are bought from suppliers that go through a very thorough audit process to ensure they can meet our higher standards
- ✔️Premium Quality: Gluten Free, Non-GMO, GMP, Veggie caps, Third tested party, Purity & Potency Lab tested
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Recommendation: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules 1-2 times a daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Common side effects: Stomach discomfort if not taken with a meal
- May take 15-30 days of supplementing to see results
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
A HIGHER STANDARD
Our organic maca root blend supports:*
- Supports reproductive health*
- Natural energizer due to its high contents of amino acids, essential minerals and phytonutrients*
- Supports sexual well-being for both men and women*
- Supports hormonal balance*
NaturaLife Labs Organic Maca 1900 MG delivers the most potent formula available on the market
We offer 100% pure high quality Peruvian organic maca with the perfect blend of black organic maca, red organic maca and yellow organic maca. Gelatinized for easier digestion and bioavailability, processed under pressure in order to remove all starcth content. Our blend delivers 1900 mg per serving which is the highest available on the market. Our 150 vegan capsules dissolve quickly, contain no gelatin and are absorbed significantly better.
The Best Choice
Our superior organic maca root gets you the biggest bang for your buck, getting you more organic maca per capsule than any other supplement out there. Our 1900 mg per serving formula provides the most potent supplement on the market with superior absorption.
Highest Potency Available
You get 100% pure organic maca root in every vegan capsule. We do not mix or dilute our supplement with binders or fillers.
Peruvian Grown Maca Root
Made in the USA with organic Peruvian maca
Our supplement does not contain any fillers, binders, preservatives, stearate or artificial ingredients. Free of yeast, wheat, soy, dairy, gluten, non-gmo and free of rice concetrate.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 5.5 inches; 7.36 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 21, 2017
- Manufacturer : NaturaLife Labs
- ASIN : B01M362DU7
- Best Sellers Rank: #902 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Organic Maca Root (Black, Red, Yellow)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.