Organic Extra Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil | 16oz | Imported From Italy | 100% Pure, Unrefined | Cold Pressed | Offers Relief From Dry Skin, Psoriasis & More, Best Natural Moisturizer, Great For Hair
|Price:||($1.31 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
- Macadamia nut oil is known to absorb quickly into the skin, leaving a light, velvety, protective barrier on the skin. Macadamia nut oil also has a low level of oral toxicity, making it a useful ingredient in lip and baby care products.
- Facial Care: After thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating your skin, apply a few drops of macadamia nut oil to your face, neck and throat using light upward strokes. Leave on overnight.
- Hair Care: Heat the oil according to the instructions above. Massage into dry hair and scalp. Cover with a warm towel or heat cap for 20 minutes. Shampoo twice and follow with a light conditioner. Do this once a week to maintain healthy glowing hair.
- Nail Care: Heat some oil in a microwave safe bowl, stopping to check the temperature every 10 -15 seconds. Gently massage the oil into your cuticles.
- While macadamia nut oil is most often used as a type of conditioner for hair, and therefore is washed out after application, it is light enough to leave in without leaving hair greasy or weighed down. Nourishes, de-tangles, and smooth's the hair, leaving it free of frizz. Can also help heal and prevent split ends, giving hair a much healthier appearance.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Remarkably lightweight, macadamia oil's unique composition gives it an uncanny similarity and compatibility to sebum, the natural oils our own scalp produces. It's this unique similarity that makes it so effective, allowing the oil to infuse into hair and scalp with extraordinarily fast absorption and penetration. Skin: One of the best ways that macadamia nut oil can be used is to treat dry, damaged or aging skin. Macadamia nut oil contains the highest amount of palmitoleic acid, which contains many great anti-aging compounds. Some of these compounds have been found to decrease the rate at which skin matures. However, the palmitoleic acid found in macadamia nut oil can not only slow down the signs of aging, but some research has found that it can even remove signs of aging.Hair: Macadamia nut oil contains several important vitamins and minerals that make it a great way to treat dry hair. As discussed earlier, macadamia nut oil is relatively light and not greasy, making it a great treatment for hair. This oil is easily absorbed by both the hair follicles as well as the scalp itself, resulting in less amounts of dandruff, increased silkiness and shine of the hair, and even a promotion in the rate at which the hair grows. ✪ No Harsh Chemicals, No Added Fragrances, No Alcohol, No Added Oils, No Parabens / Preservatives, No Animal Testing!
Scientific Name: Macadamia Ternifolia
Extraction: Cold Pressed
Color: Golden Scent: Nutty Characteristic
Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Unrefined / Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil
Amount: Measured by volume not weight
Additives: We NEVER add anything to our oils or waters.
Animal Testing: We NEVER provide or use products tested on animals. We do not support this. We are 100% Cruelty Free
Expirations Dates Are On All Bottles
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7 x 3 x 2.9 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : mac16
- UPC : 700736196441
- Manufacturer : Sweet Essentials
- ASIN : B00Q8SJMWU
Best Sellers Rank:
#208,989 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2,107 in Body Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Macadamia nut oil contains the highest amount of palmitoleic acid (an Omega 7 fatty acid) of any plant. Palmitoleic acid is plentiful in our skin when we are young, but decreases with aging. The high count of mono-unsaturated fatty acids makes the oil mimic the sebum (naturally produced oil on scalp and skin which protects it from damage). All of these qualities contribute to its reputation as a superb hair and skin treat, as well as an elixir for healing scars, sunburn, wounds and irritations.
100% Pure Organic Unrefined / Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil
For Hair: Apply a few drops to palms and apply to towel dry hair. Starting at ends working your way up. For Skin: Apply within 5 minutes of showering. Reapply to dry spots before bed. For Face: Apply to a clean face before bed. Wash face in the morning.
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.