Grain Brain Organic Thick Rolled Oats (12oz) Oatmeal Breakfast Cereal
|Price:||($0.92 / Ounce) + $16.13 shipping|
|Ingredients||Thick rolled oats|
About this item
- ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN OATS Grain Brain Organic Thick Oats Is a 100% whole grain containing the 3 parts of the grain. They are made from whole Oats kernels that are flattened through rollers getting them into flakes called what we know Thick Rolled oats or ‘’old fashioned oats.’’
- ALL NATURAL Thick oats contains, NO sugar NO preservatives and NO added ingredients, only simple organic rolled oats.
- HIGH FIBER & PROTEIN delicious way to get your fiber and protein. Being a whole grain it contains sufficient amount protein and soluble fiber (beta-glucan) that will help fill you up and give you energy to be your best. Oats are also higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
- GREAT HEARTWARMING NUTRITOUS BREAKFAST oats makes a delicious wholesome nutritious, hot oatmeal cereal. It will give you a super grain breakfast or Lunch and provide you your energy to your best.
- VARSATILE, DELICOUS. Oats is so versatile, and will greatly boost the nutritional profile of your diet. Try making yummy oatmeal cookies, add some homemade granola to your yogurt Or just incorporate them into your Muffins bars or crumble topping. You like old fashioned oats? Ty this! You will love it!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Grain Brain thick rolled oats is made from the whole oat kernel that is flattened through rollers.
Thick oats also go through a special process allowing the counteraction of the enzyme leading to the rancidity of the grain.
This method stabilizes the product and therefore provides it a longer shelf life
Being a whole grain oat, Thick oats is loaded with nutritional goodness.
Oats contain an important type of fiber called beta-glucan that is especially great for the reduction of cholesterol.
Beta-glucan can also aid in the support of the immune system. They are also well known for its wonderful soothing of irritated and itchy skin when used in baths. (AVEENO soothing powder is finely grounded oats)
They also have the best amino acid balance of all the cereal grains.
Start your day off right with a Delicious nutritious oatmeal breakfast
In need of a warm breakfast or lunch? Try this. You will love it.
Thick oats are not precooked or cut into pieces. They are in its original shape. However, it will give you delicious oats textured wholesome cereal
Simply on the stovetop bring 1 cup of water and a dash of salt to a boil. Pour in ½ cup oats. Cook for 5 minutes until desired consistency, and while mixing constantly. let cool for 5 min.
In the Microwave: In a medium microwave-safe bowl Combine 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup oats, and a dash of salt Put on high power for 3-4 minutes. remove from microwave and Stir. If they are not tender enough microwave the oats in 30-second intervals until they reach desired tenderness
For a delicious variation add 1 tbsp. Organic sugar, ½ American cheese, and a tsp. butter to your pot or bowl.
Or just add a tbsp. Honey, maple syrup or agave.
Top with some fresh fruits and start your day off right.
Grain Brain Thick oats gets you the right choice.
Here you only getting the best quality foods in high standard packaging
Product detailsSize:12 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.6 x 6.5 x 1.2 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Grain Brain
- ASIN : B01NARLQNL
Best Sellers Rank:
#247,000 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1,278 in Oatmeal
- Customer Reviews:
This is not gluten free and may contain Traces of wheat
Thick rolled oats
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.