Organic Seed Starting Mix, 6-quarts
|Price:||$9.95 + $5.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% organic, with compost, protein meal and trace minerals
- Mature compost, sphagnum peat, rock phosphate, gypsum, protein meal and perlite
- 6-quart bag
- Well-drained blend wicks moisture at the optimal rate for young plants
- Specially formulated mix gives seedlings the best start possible
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Organic Seed Starting Mix, 6-quarts
|Shipping||$5.99||$10.30||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gardener's Supply Co||Life and Home||Independence Fulfillment Services||Amazon.com||yourhydrostore||MaxWarehouse|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 23 x 17 in||13 x 4 x 17 in||5 x 5 x 8 in||18.3 x 27.5 x 3.7 in||11 x 16.5 x 3.25 in|
|Item Weight||—||6.5 lbs||5.61 lbs||—||11.2 lbs||7.98 lbs|
|Size||—||N/A||Pack of 1||8 quart||11.2-Gallon||—|
This premium seed starting mix is the ideal foundation for your organic garden, yielding results that impressed even our most experienced gardeners: faster growth, heftier root systems, and more robust plants. The secret? Bio-Blended Compost, a carefully balanced mix of expertly composted natural materials that contains high-quality nutrients and abundant beneficial microbes. It's so rich in nutrients that there's no need to fertilize seedlings for six weeks or more! Beneficial microbes, including mycorrhizae, support healthy growth and boost plants' resilience to stress. Weed-free and pH-balanced.