- Save 15% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ERASALE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ERASALE2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NGMQW6TB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code R3TMN4SJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Organic Baby Wash 8oz. Sulfate Free USDA Certified Organic Moisturizing Baby Soap & Shampoo with Chamomile, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil. Cleanse, Nourish and Hydrate From Head to Toe with Each Wash
- GIVE YOUR BABY HEALTHY, CLEAN SKIN OR YOUR MONEY BACK! 100% natural, USDA Certified Organic moisturizing baby wash and shampoo. You want the best for your baby- we want to give it to you.
- MADE FOR DELICATE, SENSITIVE SKIN. Cleanse and nourish from head to toe with each wash. Gentle enough for diaper rash, baby eczema, cradle cap, rashes. Start healing while you wash
- SOOTHING, VITAMIN-RICH INGREDIENTS- Gentle baby soap including organic chamomile tea, coconut oil, olive oil, hemp oil, raw honey, pacific sea salt and more.
- AS SAFE AS IT IS EFFECTIVE. Avoid long-term damage from hidden chemicals. Treat your baby's skin right with hypoallergenic, non-toxic, paraben free, alcohol free, perfume free and contains no toxins, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil.
- PERFECTLY PH BALANCED BABY SOAP- Won't strip away vital nutrients and oils like most soaps, with no harmful tear free chemicals. Cruelty free, made in the USA.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Use in replace of regular soap to keep your baby's skin healthy, happy and clean. Use on dry, damaged, sensitive skin. Soothe itchy, damaged skin including baby eczema, cradle cap, rashes, hives, diaper rash and more.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Chamomile Tea, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Honey, Organic Guar Gum, Dead Sea Salt, Organic Fragrance Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols
Test sample for allergies. Use in replace of soap. Wash along the body and hair, avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with warm water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see your physician.
Top Customer Reviews
I was offered to review this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. Which you have just read. I highly enjoy reviewing good, quality products; especially, "clean", organic, non-toxic and environmentally friendly products. Some of my favorite products to review have been essential oils, organic beauty products & supplements, technology, music, kitchen tools and art & craft supplies. I am always truthful, whether or not I'd be asked again to review. My word is more important to me than "stuff." I keep my reviews current with any changes of my opinion of a product. I also review products I have not received any kind of discount on. Thank you for reading!
I use for myself and my 7 year old daughter,
we both have sensitive skin.
It lathers well and smells pleasant.
I did take off a star because it seems to dry our skin.
(not enough to not use it)
I just make sure we moisturize after using it.
If my opinion changes, I will update.
I received a discount to test, evaluate and review.
I always use every product prior to writing a review. I always write whatever I believe to be true, and I am not compensated for writing this review. I review the product as if I had paid full price for it. Please do not discount my review because I received these at a discount in exchange for a honest review.
What I Love:
-Creamy Consistency: The soap is very rich and creamy. I've had body wash in the past that was too thick and others that were, for all intents and purposes, were like water.
-Lightly scented: The scent is pleasant and very light that once I've washed my little one with it, I can barely smell it. The light fragrance comes from the organic ingredients themselves!
-Hypoallergenic: Again, this is given considering that ALL of the ingredients are natural and it doesn't contain any added fragrance. Without the added additives, fragrance, etc. the body wash hasn't caused any issues with my little ones skin. No allergic reaction!
-A little goes a long way!: I pump a quarter of the way to apply to a baby-sized cloth and I am able to wash from head to toe with no problem. I only use a dab more to wash hair twice.
Causes Tears: While washing my little one, I accidentally washed too closely to his eyes. Let's just say he was not very pleased! A quick rinse and he was fine but be aware that it does sting a little. (I had to try the soap and let it hit my eye...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The pump on the bottle wouldn't work properly... Not because it was broken, but because the product inside was lumpy and gross, as if it had spoiled. Read morePublished 18 days ago by K. Burnett
Non not like this soap...u know when u get cheap bar soap, and u try and rinse it off but it feels like u cant... =\ makes your skin chalky and dry too.... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Paige
The wash is probably okay. I didn't realize that the smell is very strong. I bought this for my 10 month old baby and would have liked something with no fragrance or a fragrance... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Stephanie
Was okay, didn't really change my toddlers skin was expecting more.Published 3 months ago by Vianca Zeledon
I really liked this wash for my 3 year old son. He hates getting soap in his eyes so we like things that are organic because they tend to not burn his eyes at all. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Niki-Mae