Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Organic Wear Loose Powder .03 oz
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on July 19, 2012
I love this product and it is the only powder that I use on my face now, but it's definitely not a perfect product. The powder itself is wonderful, but the packaging could use some work.

Pros:
- Semi-sheer, doesn't feel like it's caking onto your face, even if you put it on over a wet foundation
- It's matte, without any of that shimmery crap in it like other brands. This is a no nonsense, blendable powder that will absorb light rather than reflecting it all over the place.
- the sifter on the top is nice so that your brush doesn't pick up too much powder all at once.
- I have olive skin and it's particularly hard to find foundations that match my skin tone. This does the trick :)

Cons:
- The brush that it comes with is completely useless. The hairs fall out and it feels rough on the face.
- The little dome cover on top, also completely useless. Mine cracked in half when I tried to put it back on. oh well! I just wrap a hairband around the whole deal now to prevent spillage when I'm traveling.
- the powder box comes in a lot of unnecessary packaging... And I think if you're the type to buy organic makeup you are probably also the type who doesn't want to have to throw a big box into the landfill just to get at your makeup.
on July 3, 2012
I have ALWAYS broken out (since I was in 2nd grade). Yes, this sucks. I am now 27, and after 19 years of dealing with attempted cover-up, this is by far the best makeup I've found.

It covers amazingly well. I use cover up, but no liquid foundation. Liquid foundations make me oily and cause my skin to break out worse than before. Even just a light moisturizer will cause this powder to stick and cover almost anything. I've had to REALLY over-apply it to make it look caked.

The trick is in the BRUSH you use to apply it. To cover break outs better, use an eye shadow brush. Also, applying more than one layer will help. Go as dark in the shades as you can for your skin tone, as it covers redness better.

DO mix different shades depending on where you are applying it. Jawline: lighter to match the neck. Cheeks/forehead darker so you don't look like a vampire.

To touch-up throughout the day, just reapply small amounts. It sticks to itself so well.
on September 10, 2014
To be clear- I haven't used the product for more than the one time the brush touched my face. I guess my question would be... is the brush goat hair? Because I owned goats before in my life and let me tell you... that brush smells EXACTLY like a goat. HORRIBLE! I made the mistake of putting it on my chin first (who knows why) and now the smell was directly under my nose and it didn't go away until I washed my face again. Yuck. To be clear- its not the make up that smells.... just the brush. Count on throwing it away the second you get it... unless you like your face smelling like a goat.
on March 4, 2014
My only star off is for the clumsy/compact packaging... the brush is too small to use unless you're *really* in a pinch, and the pry-off top between the brush compartment and the powder sometimes makes a mess as powder is stuck to the top. It's also too small to fit a regular-sized powder brush inside the container. Oh well, still works OK for me. The translucent 'color' is nice for me - a pale redhead - because it just blends into my own skin tone. No orange-y effect ;) I also love that it's natural and doesn't irritate the skin nor look like I'm wearing it.
on April 8, 2014
I love the natural loose powder because my face feel so smooth and not caked up with foundation does. I get compliments how natural and smooth my face look. The only problem it the brush that comes with it. The "hair" on the brush seemed to come loose. I used my own brush to avoid loose hair on my face.
on March 10, 2014
I have been wearing this brand for many years now. I have tried bare minerals and all sorts of liquid and power foundations. This is breathable and covers great. It downs;t leave you looking lie you have a ton of makeup on either. I recently started using this with the liquid tinted moisturizer and I love the combo of the two! The moisturizer is a little tough to spread because it dries so quickly. But it does the trick just need to do little sections at a time rather than slathering on a bunch at once like I am used to doing with regular lotion. Best makeup ever. just wish it was actually 100% organic. But it's better than a lot of makeup out there so I will use it until I find something better that is Organic.
on February 17, 2015
Great concept and smooth application, but the color was much darker than I expected. I'm very pale and was hoping it would match my skin tone since I bought "translucent light", but it was tanned with an orange tint.
on November 27, 2014
I have super white skin, bordering on ghostly. It is not easy to find a foundation that doesn't make me look at least slightly orange or tan. This suits my skin tone perfectly and wears quite well for being a budget foundation - I have received compliments on my even complexion while wearing this without even using a concealer first, which is a miracle because my skin is white with a lot of red imperfections ranging from acne to mild scars. I like that the ingredients are less scary than what you usually see in makeup. I have used it for five years or so now and I will continue to be happy with it as long as they make it.
on May 13, 2013
I've been using this makeup for around 4 or 5 years now and absolutely love it. It's very sheer, natural looking and gentle on my dry, excema-prone skin. I use it everyday and one tub lasts about 6 months. I use it primarily to tone down my reddish skin after putting on some Aveeno lotion- I don't like the cakey thick look of liquid foundations, although it may make a good finishing powder over liquid makeup. This may need reapplying in the middle of the day if you're oily or a perfectionist. It is VERY PALE even though sheer. I usually wear light in other makeups but in this I use translucent medium.
on March 7, 2014
People have said that this foundation has a strong smell to it and that it smells bad. But I didn't smell anything bad at all when I put it on, or when I got it out of the package.

This color is exactly what I wanted it makes my skin look clearer and does mattify it a bit.

I think there is a way to get the most out of this foundation though. I don't use the brush that it came with, I use another softer one.
If you want to cover blemishes then you can reapply it maybe two or three times...
but I recommend exfoliating your skin to get rid of dead skin and blemishes in the long run.

Also, I thought it was a really small package and that there wasn't going to be enough foundation but I can tell this is going to last a long while, it's honestly a lot of powder.

I'm also thinking of getting organic liquid foundation, not because this isn't good, but because I think it might cover up more a few blemishes.
Yet I also want to keep using this one, so we'll see how that goes. Good thing is it doesn't damage your skin or has harsh chemicals so I don't feel guilty at all about putting this on my skin.

I love it and I recommend it.