Top positive review
22 people found this helpful
Lovely setting powder - time for a packaging revamp
on July 19, 2012
I love this product and it is the only powder that I use on my face now, but it's definitely not a perfect product. The powder itself is wonderful, but the packaging could use some work.
- Semi-sheer, doesn't feel like it's caking onto your face, even if you put it on over a wet foundation
- It's matte, without any of that shimmery crap in it like other brands. This is a no nonsense, blendable powder that will absorb light rather than reflecting it all over the place.
- the sifter on the top is nice so that your brush doesn't pick up too much powder all at once.
- I have olive skin and it's particularly hard to find foundations that match my skin tone. This does the trick :)
- The brush that it comes with is completely useless. The hairs fall out and it feels rough on the face.
- The little dome cover on top, also completely useless. Mine cracked in half when I tried to put it back on. oh well! I just wrap a hairband around the whole deal now to prevent spillage when I'm traveling.
- the powder box comes in a lot of unnecessary packaging... And I think if you're the type to buy organic makeup you are probably also the type who doesn't want to have to throw a big box into the landfill just to get at your makeup.