Smart Ash Organic All Natural Whitening Tooth Powder with Activated Charcoal & Bentonite Clay - Whitens, Desensitizes, Detoxifies - Toothpaste Alternative Safe for Sensitive Teeth (1)
- Non-abrasive formula safely lifts stains and toxins, for a whiter, healthier smile; safe for everyday oral care
- Safe for sensitive teeth, Smart Ash actually reverses sensitivity by remineralizing and restoring enamel
- Fights cavities, plaque, bacteria and gingivitis, preventing tooth decay; polishes teeth for an after the dentist feel
- 100% Pure organic mint extract soothes gums and eliminates bad breath
- Vegan, Non GMO, Fluoride free, surfactant free, hydrogen peroxide free, no artificial dyes or flavors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1
stained teeth, bad breath
Organic Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal, All Natural Bentonite Clay, Organic Mint Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Certified Organic Frankincense
1. Smart Ash is a BLACK POWDER (read potential outfit ruiner). If you are using an electric toothbrush, don't turn it on until the bristles are in your mouth. Wow, that would be a mess. 2. If you're worried about younger kids making a mess, have them brush with Smart Ash while they are in the bathtub. If you're worried about you making a mess, try brushing in the shower. 3. Dampen toothbrush and dip bristles into powder, a little goes a long way. 4. Gently brush your teeth for 2 minutes - don't cheat! 5. Brush again with water to remove residue. Spit close to the drain with meager force to minimize mess. 6. Enjoy your Smart Ash Mouth!
Top Customer Reviews
My procedure: I use this at night. I follow the directions included with the jar. (The directions themselves are rather funny - I always like a company with a sense of humor.) I wet my tooth brush and dip it in the powder. I brush my teeth with the powder for 2 minutes. I then actually leave it in my mouth for several minutes, swishing the charcoal/saliva slurry around my mouth (super attractive, right?) and pushing and pulling it through my front teeth. Then I spit it out and brush my teeth with water until I'm spitting out clean water. Then I floss to get any remaining charcoal out from between me teeth. I do always get a few flecks stuck at my gum line on certain teeth. They come right off when I brush with normal toothpaste (OTC sensitivity stuff now) in the morning. Brushing with my regular toothpaste also removes all traces of black from my toothbrush.
The mess: I wouldn't let the mess factor be a deterrent. I kind of get a kick out of the black stuff in my mouth. It can get everywhere, though, so here's what I do to mitigate that. 1. Place the jar on a couple squares of toilet paper before opening it. After closing it, give the jar a quick wipe and toss the tp in the bowl for the next time I flush. 2. Keep my mouth as closed as possible when brushing. 3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ok. I'm seriously so stoked I found this product. Most whitening systems are harsh and hurt my teeth, and cause sensitivity. This stuff is the BEST!!! Read morePublished 2 days ago by M. Richter
What a mess. After using it I have to rebrush and floss the black out of my teeth. I don't think it makes your teeth whiter. Anyone's teeth looks whiter up to the black stuff. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Robert Hookway
My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for using this toothpaste, but I love it! The only thing I will say is a do use this after I've brushed my teeth with regular toothpaste. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Danielle S.
Very mild and it cleans incredibly well! Feels like a dentist office cleaning every time!Published 5 days ago by Sarah Wells
I realllllly wanted to like this based on other reviews but I did not see much of a difference after using it for a few weeks. Read morePublished 7 days ago by hey there!