Organix Cosmetix Organic Moisturizing Day Cream
- Organic Moisturizer Day Cream contains the Swiss alpine plants Edelweiss, Artemisia, Marrubium and Nectapure.
- These medicinal plants reduce skin aging and help to prevent wrinkles, and enhance the elasticity and vitality of the skin.
- Organic Moisturizer Day Cream contains Minimum 80% ECOCERT® certified organic ingredients.
- Organic Moisturizer Day Cream is for all skin types.
- Organic Moisturizer Day Cream is certified by Bio Suisse (CH) and ECOCERT®.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Organic Moisturizer Day Cream Ingredients No Ingredients % 1 Aqua A 2 Squalane D 3 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice D 4 Glyceryl Stearate SE E 5 Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) E 6 Cetearyl Alcohol & Glyceryl Oleate & Glyceryl Stearate & Potassium Sorbate. E 7 Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate E 8 Simmondsia Chinensis Oil E 9 Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil E 10 Glycerin & Aqua &Buddleja Davidii & Thymus Vulgaris F 11 Glycerin & Aqua & Alcohol & Leontopodium Alpinum Flower Extract F 12 Glycerin & Aqua & Marrubium Vulgare &Sodium Benzoate &Potassium Sorbate F 13 Olea Europaea F 14 Saccaride Isomerate F 15 Parfum F 16 Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract G 17 Beeswax G 18 Benzyl Alcohol G 19 Dehydroacetic Acid G 20 Citric Acid G 21 Benzoic Acid G 22 Tocopheryl Acetate G 23 GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE G TOTAL 100%
Apply Organic Moisturizer Day Cream to cleansed skin with gentle patting motions until absorbed every morning 10 minutes before your daily make up.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is fantastic. I truly recommend it. The delivery was fast and well packed. I truly recommend it for all type of skin.Published on June 26, 2013 by Kathleen J. Natalizio
Love organic make-up, this is my favorite moisturizer, can't beat organix! I got my order fast, Its a great product!Published on February 25, 2013 by Indiana buyer
The best cream for your face. Not greasy and blends wonderfully. Does not affect contact wearers. The night cream is just as good!Published on January 25, 2013 by David C.