Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 6, 2017
I swear by this stuff. I have very thick, wavy hair and I have been using this serum for years now. It smells amazing and does wonders for damaged hair. It keeps my hair soft and tames the frizziness.

A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
Trust me, if you use too much, your hair will end up so oily, obviously.
I use about a penny sized portion after every shower directly on my hair when it's still wet.

I used to be able to buy this at CVS, and only CVS, but they stopped carrying it, so I had to switch to Amazon.
on January 15, 2016
I have been using this for several months, now; it does make my unruly hair behave better. I still have to gauge the amount that I need to use because sometimes I make a mess with "too much". Hair (with some curl) reacts on different humid days, and I find this helps me just a little bit more than anything I have tried. Still, I have to be careful not to use too much. Otherwise, it is lovely when I get it right and the sun is shining! I use the serum only. I use different shampoo and conditioner. Still, this serum is what I use after I wash my hair. My hair is better with it than without it.
on October 18, 2017
First, I have to say I have used this product for over a year now and I loved it. I usually purchase it from a beauty supply store near my home. They were out of product so I ordered it from Amazon. I was SO DISAPPOINTED because this is NOT the same product! The product I received is not the same as the one pictured. Instead of coconut oil, this has something called cocoa nut oil. The bottle is opaque, not clear, and the smell is off. Unfortunately, there are no returns.
Buyer Beware!!
review image
on November 29, 2014
I have been using it for years and lover it. It makes my hair soft and shiny. It smells good too. I put it on after I wash my hair but before I dry it. I use a dime size amount. After I rub it into my hand I rub the residual from my hand unto my arms and all over my hands. I have medium length lightly curly red hair. I am not trying to straighten my hair. It I want my hair curly I use mousse and if I want it straight I blow it straight and sometimes fat iron.
on January 25, 2017
This is my hg hair serum. I put it in right out of the shower. I have long hair. It helps me from developing that terrible super dreadlock near the base of my head if I'm not able to brush my hair throughout the day.
on January 21, 2018
I add this to my leave in conditioner bamboo fiber full thickening cream after i wash my hair before I roller set my hair. When my hair is dry it leaves it silky soft and smooth. It's a shame they want almost $40 for this small bottle of serum on Amazon. The coconut one will have to do which works just as good but I prefer this one though. Great product
on January 9, 2018
My favorite now!!! Will definitely buy more!
on October 20, 2016
I have very frizzy hair where it has turned grey. This is literally the ONLY product that makes my hair feel silky and managable.
on August 3, 2017
It's great so far. Haven't been using it very long, but I like it
on September 23, 2013
Normally oil-based therapies work wonders on my dry, wavy hair but this stuff wasn't so great. Instead of absorbing evenly and adding shine/moisture, this treatment clumped together and made my hair look oily and wet. I tried using just a tiny amount but even then, it was too much. Maybe better for someone with coarse or curly hair.