Organix: Tea Tree Mint Hydrating Shampoo + Conditioner, 13 oz Combo Pack by OGX
- Rejuvenate Your Hair with Tea Tree Oil Re-energize and moisturize your hair with the help of the Ogx Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Shampoo.
- This shampoo nourishes and strengthens you.
- Set Duo Tea Tree Mint Hydrating.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
dry over processed hair that is unmanageable. Frizzy and split ends
Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035).
Top Customer Reviews
Teatree is especially good, since it's excellent for balancing scalp/hair. It's good for anyone, but I'd also recommend it for anyone with mild dandruff. It also great, very refreshing and minty.
1. After using this for a couple of weeks my scalp seems to be extremely dry which is an issue I've never really had before. Although I am living in an area where the winter has been unusually harsher than previous years so I am willing to place blame on that instead of this product. (But did think it was something worth mentioning.)
2. I know that this product is not really meant for wavy/curly hair but I do want to mention that I have naturally wavy hair and when I choose not to blow dry it straight I do not like how this product makes my hair look - my roots seem to look almost greasy which should not be the case with freshly washed hair. Which brings me to my next point...
3. When I do actually style my hair I tend to try and skip a day of washing it to save myself the heat damage. The day after I wash and style my hair I have the same issue with my hair looking greasy and unwashed. Again, an issue I have never had before with other products.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love tea tree in shampoo and this one is really nice; my hair feels clean even with the conditioner. And better yet my scalp feels good. Read morePublished 22 days ago by KareeGirl
Love the shampoo and conditioner!!! My hair is clean and soft, scalp is no longer itchy! Only complaint are the bottles. When they get low the bottles kink and stay that way.Published 1 month ago by D. V. Baker
Read the ingredients before purchase... Tea tree oil isn't even in the product!!! The 'mint' is an overwhelming scent. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ashleigh
I love it, it smells delicious and after the first wash you can feel how great your hair feels. A++
It is literally delivering everything it says it will. Read more