Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 385 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 450 reviews
on February 22, 2016
I'm loving this product. I use it every day on my frizzy-curly hair before flat-ironing. I spray on my hair before flat-ironing and let it dry. It has dramatically improved the amount of time it takes to flat-iron my hair-- I'd say to about half the time it used to. I also notice that it holds my hair flat until its next wash, and my hair isn't as prone to breakage as it has been without using this product in the past. It leaves my hair sleek and shiny, and doesn't make it feel weighed down like a lot of other products do. I will definitely purchase again.
I have very thick, course hair and straightening it can be a pain but it is necessary to do almost daily. I definitely don't want to kill my hair with the heat from my flat iron so a quality flat iron spray is very important to me. Of all of the sprays I have tried, and I have tried quite a few, this has become my favorite. It is not sticky (as some of the sprays I have tried turned out to be). It is lightweight and does not leave a residue on my hair or my flat iron. It also leaves my hair amazingly soft and manageable. All of this combined with the fact that the price of this product is not nearly as expensive as some of the high-end flat iron sprays (but works just as good if not better) it is easy to understand why this is now the spray I choose for both me and my teenage daughter.
on December 26, 2012
It leaves my hair shiny and soft. Also, I won't straighten without it. I have been using this product for about a year now. I don't feel the need to replace it with anything else...
on May 22, 2017
worked great, my hair is naturally curly and a pain in the tush! Normally I will straighten my hair and it is fine till bed, when I get up the next day it would be a frizzy mess well I got two almost three days of straight hair from this. Spray on dry hair until it is damp to wet depending on your type of hair, let dry fully (don't blow dry it dry or it doesn't work as well) when hair has dried fully straighten hair with flat iron or that electric hot brush, when done give hair a quick mist to lock it in (don't soak hair) Just mist it lightly then brush it and boom bam straight hair that lasts. You can add some hair oil on the end when done for a nice healthy shine. Just a little though too much will make it look bad.
on October 23, 2015
I rarely use hot tools on my hair because it is dyed red and I don't like all those baby hairs, but I do of course occasionally have to use them so I wanted to find something good and mostly natural to aid in that but not super expensive. I love this brand as far as their shampoos / conditioners and I didn't doubt that this product would deliver. I used it right after my first shower, hair damp gave it maybe 3 sprays and ran my hands through a couple times. My hair usually dries kind of wavy, but for the most part it is straight but always has kinks and I can't just wear it normally down unless I do something to it. I decided to not even straighten or blow dry my hair and just see how this stuff worked first. My hair dried and was seriously SO shiny and soft, and straight. I didn't even have to straighten it, it just calmed my naturally somewhat wavy hair. I obviously also tried it with a blow dry / flat iron and it doesn't indeed yield amazing results. I definitely recommend this. Also it smells AMAZING. to be expected from Argan oil, I'm a sucker for anything with it.
review image
on October 30, 2016
I purchased this item after reading all of the great reviews. I'm so glad I did! I am trying to grow out a perm without cutting all of my hair off. It leaves my hair straight and sooooo soft. The recommendation is to use on dry hair. I tried it with damp hair and it did not perform as well, so definitely use on dry hair then use the flat iron. I have a cheap flat iron, nothing overly special, so I know this is the product, not my flat iron making the difference. I will definitely purchase again.
on May 8, 2017
If you have dry, damaged, color treated hair, this is a must! I spray it on my wet hair and blow dry, and flat iron and then I mist it on my dry hair. This product makes my hair so soft and shiny. It really is amazing. I will look no further.
on May 20, 2016
I love this stuff! So glad that I've been able to find it here on Amazon because it's a great value vs having to go to the store to purchase and pay more money. I'll continue to be a customer of this product as it makes my hair shiny not greasy and doesn't cause split ends from the hot flat iron that I use daily - it's helped keep my hair healthy and I love the kind of coconut smell to it too.
on January 22, 2016
I love love this. I have a very curly grade of hair and usually when I have to straight it it's more than a hassle. Ogx has really helped me maintain my style regardless of its condition - straight or curly. I was worried after a reading some reviews that said the spray was heavy and didn't smell good THEY LIED it smells like a tropical vacation and it's super light (objective I know)

I use this as a blow dry spray instead of flat iron because it's less damaging and I can do it straight out of the shower.
on April 20, 2016
Good scent
Helps aiding the straightening of your hair.
I have thick kinky/curly hair and use the spray before I blow dry my hair and then I straighten my hair.
*Note if you have African American hair like mine if you spray it on your hair after you blow dry it, it will make it go back to kinky. It will feel like it did when it was wet. So don't spray on your hair after blow drying because it makes hair really moist/wet.