- Series: Harvard Business School Classics (Book 1)
- Paperback: 279 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press; Revised edition (May 1, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875841295
- ISBN-13: 978-0875841298
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #215,772 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Organization and Environment: Managing Differentiation and Integration (Harvard Business School Classics) Paperback – May 1, 1986
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Jay W. Lorsch is a professor at Harvard Business School and an internationally recognized expert on boards of directors.