- Paperback: 428 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1 edition (April 6, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763747688
- ISBN-13: 978-0763747688
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#439,988 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #133 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Practice Management & Reimbursement
- #159 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Administration
- #186 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Practice Management & Reimbursement
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Organizational Behavior In Health Care 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Chapters usually have learning objectives, an overview, bolded headings, tables, figures, exhibits including surveys and questionnaires, case studies with discussion questions, summaries, end of chapter discussion questions, exercises, some end of chapter case studies, references, and suggested readings. The narrative has numbered points and bulleted points. The book is well organized, well written and presented in a way that is easy to understand. It is six by nine inches which is easy to hold and read. It is appropriate for teaching leadership and management for any allied health discipline.
An instructor's manual that contains sample syllabi, teaching outlines, PowerPoint presentations, exercises, research projects, and links to journal articles is also available.