Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on November 17, 2015
I would highly recommend this book for anyone who is being overwhelmed with too many things in too little space. Not only does Peter Walsh give all sorts of tips on organizing, he helps the reader to question why so many things are being kept, and helps to change a mindset of accumulating too much. This has been an enormous aid to me on my own and has also encouraged me to regularly have my husband or daughter help me go through boxes & closets to get rid of even more. Not only am I happy with the book, so is my husband.
on December 1, 2009
Having watched Peter Walsh on television, I was looking forward to a complete book on organizing. Organizing your closets, planning a wedding and creating a flawless filing system were exactly the types of topics I wanted in the book. The book was so ultra detailed on everything you could possibly organize that I was overwhelmed with topics such as "Fighting a Forest Fire," "Plan to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro," "Fight an Ebola Outbreak," "Win the Tour de France," "Save Historic Properties and Landmarks" to name a few. These are not the topics I think of when I think of an organizational book. I should have realized it with the title of the book, "How to Organize Everything." I don't think anything was left out. The book is the size of a regular-size school dictionary with small print.
on February 12, 2015
This is a huge book so you probably will find something you need in here. I especially found the dealing with paperwork helpful and the page about how long to keep things for taxes. I am always afraid to chuck this stuff.
on November 1, 2007
My every-day life seemed chaotic after the birth of my second child in August. Being a mother of another 2year-old girl and with my husband working for many hours, I needed a really working-out day-to-day program,not to mention some absolutely necessery tips to run my home smoothly.
The book gave me excactly what I was looking for:step-by-step solutions and not only theories about how to manage with clutter,kids' all around the house mess, and every day's meal planning.I have already created my own Household Organizer and I've stocked my diaper bag according the very practical steps suggested in the book.And it worked out!
My life as a working mother won't be the same again:it will be more organized and eventually more happy,because I will always have this book as a referance.
on July 6, 2015
Excellent book and outstanding service
on February 11, 2015
This book surprised me. Mr. Walsh has literally covered everything under the sun that someone could ever possibly want to organize , accomplish or master. Over five hundred, step-by-step, instructions. I have one complaint, I can't put the book down because it is so inspiring to read. Peter has put his great personality onto every page.
on January 10, 2017
Bought this as a Christmas present for my wife, who requested it. Many useful and practical ideas-some she already uses. She's a long time fan of Mr. Walsh.
on January 8, 2015
I love this book.
on May 9, 2016
Makes the most difficult project manageable.

Peter Walsh breaks apart every imaginable task/goal into a step by step process/list to tackle any project.
on November 20, 2014
A great Bible for every aspect of your life (keep your real Bible for religion). What a wealth of information all in one place! Easy read. I took a copy out of the library and had to buy my own so I could always refer back to it and mark it up. Bought one for a friend as well.