Organize It All 1812W Spice Rack, Chrome
|Brand||Organize It All|
|Item Weight||2.85 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 3.25 x 18.16 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 11”(L) x 3.25”(W) x 18.16”(D
- Sturdy Steel-Wire, Finished in Chrome
- Easily mounts inside cabinets and/or on a flat surface wall
- Mounting hardware included
- Keep all your spices neatly organized
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
3-Tier wall mounted spice rack
The spice rack is made of a sturdy steel-wire construction that is finished with chrome. With its chrome finish, this spice rack can accentuate any kitchen to give it a great modern look.
- Fine chrome finish
- Mounting hardware included
- Open design
- Holds spice jars
- No assembly required
The spice rack looks great mounted inside any cabinet or cupboard. The open rack design allows you to easily access your spices and since this is made of wiring, you are easily able to read your spices. You can organize your spice jars in any order and keep them all together to make your cooking experience more convenient.
Keep your spices organized with this amazing Organize It All spice rack!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A quick note on installation:
The rack didn't come with any hanging instructions. It comes with 4 long screws which are likely best if you're hanging the rack on a substance such as solid wood. It also comes with 4 anchors and 4 shorter screws for use in walls made of soft substances such as drywall. It, however, doesn't have instructions for what size hole to drill for the anchors. I started small and moved up until I found the right size, so here are some instructions for future buyers who choose to use the anchors.
1. place the rack on the wall where you would like it. If you have one, use a level to make sure it is level. Use a pencil to mark the holes or something hard to put a small divot at the center of each of the four holes. Remove the rack from the wall.
2. Use a power drill and a 1/4" bit to drill 4 holes at each of the places you marked. drill deep enough to fit in the entire plastic anchor. Most likely, you'll drill through 1/4 to 1/2 inch of drywall and then hit empty space on the other side.
3. Push the anchors in as far as you can. Use a hammer to hammer them in the rest of the way.
4. Put the rack back over the anchors and use a #2 phillips screw driver to hand drive the 4 screws into place. Put them each in loose at first. Then tighten each. You shouldn't need to crank them down too hard.
5. Put your spices in your new beautiful wall rack.
They look good and work well. Like everything else these days, they cost too much, but if I were to have built this capability out of pieces of wood, I'd still be puttering. Splurge. Treat yourself. Find a recipe that uses marjoram!
This is a nice and sleek looking product at a good price, and I appreciate it because it doesn't take up anymore of our cabinet or counter top spacing which, as I mentioned, we are light on. I could have easily mounted on the inside of a cabinet, but I actually liked the look mounted just on a slender wall near our cooking space. Would potentially purchase again and combine a couple as I have seen other reviewers do.