Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.17 shipping
Organize It All Durable Chrome Closet Doubler
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30.00" x 2.50" x 33.25"
- Maximize the use of your closet space
- Great for hanging dress shirts and pants to avoid wrinkles
- Organize your clothes and accessories without a mess
- This Closet Doubler allows you to expand the hanging space in your closet
- The design is great for any closet and it's durable and sturdy
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Organize It All closet Doubler can expand your closet bar space with durable and sturdy great design to compliment any closet. Hang your cloths on the top and bottom of the bar to instantly double your closet space. Very easy to use, requiring no tools for assembly.
Compare with similar items
Richards Homewares Commercial Grade Closet Doubler Rod
Whitmor Closet Rod System Silver / Black
LARGE HEAVY DUTY XTRA CLOSET DOUBLES CLOSET SPACE WITH FREE BONUS
Hanging Closet Doubler by Richards Homewares
Michael Graves (3 Pack) Extendable Closet Hanging Bars Doubler Rods Clothes Organizer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MetaRetail||HOLDANDSTORAGE||Amazon.com||Stay At Home Dads, We Know Games!!!||Dorm Co||DealGenius|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Don't worry too much about the length of this, I measured my closet and it seemed several inches short of these measurements but the "hooks" that hang on your original closet rod can move about a bit.
2. This arrives in literally three pieces, the left "hook" and the right "hook," which are interchangeable, and the bottom rod. You hang the two hooks from your original closet rod and then slip the rod onto the rungs of the hooks. At first, it seems shaky but once my clothing was on it, I didn't notice it much and have no trouble taking things on and off the bars.
3. To give your bottom clothing just a bit more clearance, instead of putting your hangers inside the rectangular compartments on the bottom rod, simply hang your hangers right over the top of the bar. Hopefully you can see this in my picture that I've included vs. the stock pic.
4. Unless you are a small man, men's shirts will not fit on the original closet bar anymore even with the bottom bar hung on the last rung. To give you some idea of size, my size 0 dress shirts fit on the top bar with perhaps two inches clearance. Having said that, see #5.
5. There are eight rungs that you can adjust the bar on. Even if you can't fit your shirts on the top closet bar even with the bottom bar on the last rung, you can simply move the bottom bar higher so that you have more room on the bottom. The first several rungs are very high so you could hang the rod from one of those, giving you just a bit space on top that you could use to hang one of those wire baskets/shelves or hang other small things like hats of folded scarves etc.
6. The three pieces seem well made and durable, not too heavy or flimsy.
Overall, this was a super inexpensive way to double my closet and I highly recommend it but with the caveat that depending on your clothing length and how high your original closet bar, it might not be perfect for everyone. But with my standard apartment sized closet, it works quite well.
The AmazonBasics garment rack is 35 inches wide and this doubler rod is 30 inches wide leaving me sufficient space to hang my long raincoat and jacket.
The edges of the 33 inch vertical rods have fairly rough or jagged edges but nothing has snagged on them as yet. I do like the fact that the horizontal crossbar can be placed at seven different height levels. The suggested weight limit is 30 pounds so it is best suited for hanging lightweight items. It is definitely not a heavy duty rack.
This rack is just what I needed to double the space for my dog clothing and make use of unused space on my garment rack without sacrificing the room I needed for a couple of longer pieces of clothing.
As you can see from the picture, the bar on the bottom is divided by vertical bars, and in the picture the clothes are hanging on the lower bar, in between the vertical bars. That didn't work so well for me, as I like to be able to slide my clothes along the bar to make space between items when I'm hanging clothes or looking through them. So, I hang my clothes over the top bar, rather than in between the bars, so I can slide them all along, and that works great for me. It works great like that, the hangers are stable on that bar, even when sliding.
The hooks on the side are useless to me. They are buried in the clothes, and I don't have so much extra room in my closet that I can use them to hang anything. So, if your closet is full like mine, don't count on those hooks being very useful. I think they would only be useful if you have extra space in your closet.
Most recent customer reviews
I am so happy we found it.
I ordered a similar product a few months ago and it wasn’t as good.Read more
One is hanging in my 10 year old's closet to make dual racks for him. He does great with it.
One is hanging in our coat closet and it's fine.Read more